Who will win the Champions League Final?

Who will win the champions league?

• Spurs

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Vote and state why.

I think Liverpool is way stronger than Spurs in every area, but I think there will be an upset and Spurs will win the trophy.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Who competed in the World Cup in Russia? America or Australia? weji adkaa. Just vote.
Is this the World Cup? Or some Europe leauge, plus I didn’t know you guys watched soccer but should have due to the British dominance over you guys:manny: I don’t watch it, it’s like a non Indian watching cricket:mjlol: I’ll leave it to the third world

Liverpool is my team from childhood. They have more experience in the Champions League so I believe they will clinch it.

Is this the World Cup? Or some Europe leauge, plus I didn’t know you guys watched soccer but should have due to the British dominance over you guys:manny: I don’t watch it, it’s like a non Indian watching cricket:mjlol: I’ll leave it to the third world

@Tukraq

I play cricket and I’m not Indian.
Waryaa, go and watch baseball and leave us alone.

Liverpool will win hopefully, can't possibly lose back to back UCL finals. Players will be extra motivated for silverware after a great season.

We also have more experience in the UCL. This is Spurs' first final after all.

We've also beat them home and away this season and overall had a better season and had better form in our last few games.

Of course it's a one off game and anything can happen, but I expect us to win this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending