3) favorite character or characters

I got to say the Vito is gay storyline was hilarious just watch this

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You can disrespect me
You can disrespect clans
You can disrespect Any thing

but I won’t sit here and let you disrespect the greatest television program of all time

How did you even get here you lil weirdo :mjlol:
i got here by being an annoying lurker
plus that show started in 1999 and ended in 2007 gtfo

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
So what, so only new shows are good? Some stories are good no matter what period they were made.
how i was supposed to even know that show come on
plus spongebob was released the same year and is still relevant TO THIS DAY

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I liked Christopher the most
He was one funny ass dude- and when you factor in his drug addiction and knack to piss people off it was funny how long he lasted.
He was Tony’s protege , next in line. I got kinda ticked off when Bobby replaced him but it made sense.
Hypocritical how they all wanted him to be sober, but then bullied him when was sober

Quick questions

1) Favorite episode

2) favorite scene or storyline

3) favorite character or characters

I got to say the Vito is gay storyline was hilarious just watch this
When Pauli’s and Chris get lost in the woods

when Vito has to work an actual job and tries to make the time go by faster

Chris he was such a refined yet unrefined character and his domestic abuse scene when he found out she was alone with tony in his car was one of the best I ever seen.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
When Pauli’s and Chris get lost in the woods

when Vito has to work an actual job and tries to make the time go by faster

Chris he was such a refined yet unrefined character and his domestic abuse scene when he found out she was alone with tony in his car was one of the best I ever seen.
Fr
Chris was really a miskin. His father figure led him into the lifestyle, and he never had a chance to get back out. When tony chokes him to death, that’s when I became detached from his character. Him killing Chris was basically killing someone peoples empathy for him

Ralphie was a funny fucker too

Fr
Chris was really a miskin. His father figure led him into the lifestyle, and he never had a chance to get back out. When tony chokes him to death, that’s when I became detached from his character. Him killing Chris was basically killing someone peoples empathy for him

Ralphie was a funny fucker too
Yeah Ralphie was amazing. Bro put that in a spoiler :chrisfreshhah: