Who was President of the US when you were born?

Who was POTUS when you were born?

• Total voters

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I remember when bush was elected, I was playing outside with my friends alex, faysal and hirsi and our parents were glued to the TV :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I remember when bush was elected, I was playing outside with my friends alex, faysal and hirsi and our parents were glued to the TV :)
I wasn't even born yet :mjcry:

The earliest I remember of my parents being glued to the tv was the death of Michael Jackson. It was all over the news and stuff, I remember there were a lot of people on the tv. Probably his funeral or something

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I wasn't even born yet :mjcry:

The earliest I remember of my parents being glued to the tv was the death of Michael Jackson. It was all over the news and stuff, I remember there were a lot of people on the tv. Probably his funeral or something

Oh that was recently, my god time flies has it been a decade already? I remember coming from a solo trip from southern california, when it was reported he has passed. It was a sad day.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Oh that was recently, my god time flies has it been a decade already? I remember coming from a solo trip from southern california, when it was reported he has passed. It was a sad day.
Lol recent? It seems like it was ages ago to me. It was 11 years ago. That's more than 75% of my age.

It was when we first moved to canada, about a couple months later. I had no idea who michael jackson even was.

I'm surprised you even consider it recent. I wasn't even 6 when he died. I see recent as 2-3 years. Anything more than 5 years ago is A LONG time ago, and anything more than 10 years ago is ancient.

Its crazy because his anniversary just passed and I didn't even hear a single peep.

I remember when he died, I was in high school and it was as if the entire world stopped. People were mourning him for months (the whole Summer of '09 really).

It goes to show you that you could be as famous as MJ, Kobe Bryant etc, but when you die, people will move on and forget about you.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Lol recent? It seems like it was ages ago to me. It was 11 years ago. That's more than 75% of my age.

It was when we first moved to canada, about a couple months later. I had no idea who michael jackson even was.

I'm surprised you even consider it recent. I wasn't even 6 when he died. I see recent as 2-3 years. Anything more than 5 years ago is A LONG time ago, and anything more than 10 years ago is ancient.

It's because you are young, I remember it took me forever to get to 18, then it felt like a year later when I turned 21 and now each year actually feels like few months. Time is indeed relative, please make the most of it and try to enjoy each day :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Its crazy because his anniversary just passed and I didn't even hear a single peep.

I remember when he died, I was in high school and it was as if the entire world stopped. People were mourning him for months (the whole Summer of '09 really).

It goes to show you that you could be as famous as MJ, Kobe Bryant etc, but when you die, people will move on and forget about you.

You are 100% correct, the death of MJ was covered by every platform and people were sad through out the world.

They say a person dies twice, the first time is when you actually die and the second time is when the last person who had memory of you dies. This is why it's very important to be humble because life goes on regardless of anyones money or status :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
...for everyone uncomfortable with telling their true age. :yacadiim:

Bill Clinton was POTUS when I entered the world, HBU?

not disclosing my age inaa adeer

1594124628232.png

Trending

Latest posts