Who wants to see Amaal Nuux in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I will not go because that is very expensive for an up and coming artist. There are free entry Jazz/soul clubs in East end so I would not pay £21.99 for a concert to go there unless they are very famous. I am also concerned it will be another Wild n out.

Bohol

VIP
I will not go because that is very expensive for an up and coming artist. There are free entry Jazz/soul clubs in East end so I would not pay £21.99 for a concert to go there unless they are very famous. I am also concerned it will be another Wild n out.

Yh I agree it is a waste of money.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
If you could you should message her perhaps if she half the price it will be better.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Damn folks are crying about paying only £21? It's like 22 dollars. It's not that expensive.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
21 pounds is a lot of money in UK. To put it in perspective it's 1 week groceries from Lidl.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
You mean 2 weeks? for one single person that is enough for atleast 14 days.
You are right. It could last a regular sized family a week. Amal's voice would need to have a huge impact on me. For instance, Lion King's Circle Life is playing in the background as I type and you know what my friend, that's worth 21.99. :yloezpe:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My 3 roll sushi costs $24 :damn:

Folks are living on a $22 dollar groceries for 1-2 weeks. What's this sorcery? :damn:

What songs is she going go sing? Mufasa? :damnmusic:

Status
Not open for further replies.