Who wants to apply? UAE to give citizenship finally

Apollo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gulf Arabs are nowadays most racist towards South Asians (because they are the biggest demographic threat to them) and competing with them in their countries. They seem cool with Sudanis and Somalis. Based on my limited experience with them.

I once had to work a Gulf Arab guy and he treated Indians like shit (he was abroad), but was cool with me. I was baffled by it.

Gulf Arabs are nowadays most racist towards South Asians (because they are the biggest demographic threat to them) and competing with them in their countries. They seem cool with Sudanis and Somalis. Based on my limited experience with them.

I once had to work a Gulf Arab guy and he treated Indians like shit (he was abroad), but was cool with me. I was baffled by it.

Sounds baffling indeed. Lol

Apollo

VIP
Sounds baffling indeed. Lol

There was an Indian in that same team and I noticed he was always rude to him but not to others while the Indian guy acted normal towards him. That Khaleeji guy also made random anti-Indian jokes here and there.

Probably Gulf Arabs and South Asians have a beef.

Not that bad for who though? Because it’s all relative. Just because a group of people might not be “that bad” to you doesn’t mean they aren’t racist and violating human rights. If they’re mistreating a Somali or East Asian or another African in my eyes it’s the same shit. Also someone who can do that to another can also do it to you tomorrow. Having this careless attitude of if it doesn’t affect me it must be not that bad is illogical. Racism is racism, injustice is injustice no matter who it’s happening to.

Edit:
Also the fact that Somalis are even doing business in an Arab country or even considering obtaining citizenship while their own people are enslaved is baffling. And not a single peep about this human right violations against their own. Not a single advocate to bring awareness or complaint filed with the UN! If an cadaan or madow or asian group did this all hell would’ve broke lose but because it’s Arabs we turn blind eye don’t we.

Last edited:
Not that bad for who though? Because it’s all relative. Just because a group of people might not be “that bad” to you doesn’t mean they aren’t racist and violating human rights. If they’re mistreating a Somali or East Asian or another African in my eyes it’s the same shit. Also someone who can do that to another can also do it to you tomorrow. Having this careless attitude of if it doesn’t affect me it must be not that bad is illogical. Racism is racism, injustice is injustice no matter who it’s happening to.

Edit:
Also the fact that Somalis are even doing business in an Arab country or even considering obtaining citizenship while their own people are enslaved is baffling. And not a single peep about this human right violations against their own. Not a single advocate to bring awareness or complaint filed with the UN! If an cadaan or madow or asian group did this all hell would’ve broke lose but because it’s Arabs we turn blind eye don’t we.

Somalis are being enslaved in the UAE? I do know they go to Saudi and get mistreated there, but enslaved? And in the UAE? Never heard of such a thing.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Inshallah I will move to Jeddah soon. I want to live in a Muslim nation and live amongst the brothers and sisters. I will be close to Makkah and Medina.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
I wouldn't be surprised if this is just a way to import more zionists into their country.

The funniest thing is that right after the uae normalised with the zionists, hotels in dubai started complaining to the government that the jews were stealing everything in from their rooms. They stole the robes, soap, towels, brushes even the clothes hangers!

is arabic or english the dominant language?

Arabic is the official language but majority of the population are non arabic speakers, so most people never really learn arabic here, you don't need it to get by.

They are not a threat but are viewed as second class citizens. Asians here are the tea boys, or drivers, cleaners and never really stand up for themselves.

Edit:

You don't know what your talking about, nobody is enslaving somalis, you need to verify what you hear dont just run away with it.

Trending

Latest posts