WHO WANTS A MAJOR AJAR? driven faarax is applying 4 a Turkish scholarship & needs us 2 fix his lette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Personally I'm passionate about making transforming for my community country and continent for
better future that's why am applying to be part of this milestone event which is good opportunity and i believe i will share my work and experience with my leadership skill and strong willed personality will share with youth forum.
Besides my expereience is pretty wide specially when it comes to business and entrepreneurship leadership skills and my knowledge of mentoring and
coaching will be more appreciated to share with the forum meanwhile when i come back home i will share what i have learned from this golden opportunity of this event with my people i'm looking forward that it will be fruitfull and beautifull as i imagined it will definitely be Insha Allah.
not hesitate to take a part of every work activity and assignment of the forum which will be a good example for the next generation and i will continue working as volunteer and
working with community to develop community specially when it comes to empowering and mentoring
future young entrepreneurs to develop their own business or start-up to out on end the poverty Insha Allah

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rephrase and fix it up for him.

He send it to me, pleading that I contribute any corrections and suggestions.

For many of us this is not a biggie but this guy believes this is key to a better life.

Let us put our brains together

Where’s that @Jiron the sweet talker. Here’s a charitable contribution. Let me see you do something instead of all talk.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I am passionate about transforming my community, country and overall continent for a better and brighter future. This is why I am applying to be part of this milestone event which is a great opportunity to not only pursue my dreams but to also change the lives of so many who believed in my from the start. I believe my previous work ethnics and experience will display my leadership skills and commitment to hard work. I also believe that I can contribute profoundly to the Youth Forum in terms of sharing my entrepreneurship leadership skills and my knowledge of mentoring others who do not have the means but have the will to learn. If I am fortunate enough to be accepted into this prestigious program, I will come back to my homeland, which I have always believed is full of potential and share what I have learnt from this golden opportunity with my friends, family and anyone who shares the same goals. I am looking forward to this life altering journey and I am sure it will be fruitful and beautiful as it is in my dreams and imagination Insha Allah. I will not hesitate to take part in every work activity and assignment of the forum, which will set a great example for the next generation. I will continue to work as a volunteer and overall
working closely with my local community to help develop using my new found knowledge specially when it comes to empowering and mentoring future young entrepreneurs with their own businesses or start-ups, to end this cycle of poverty once and for all Insha Allah.

:)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
See!

That @Jiron is no where to been seen

from some reason I can't edit my previous post as I spotted few typos.

I am passionate about transforming my community, country and overall continent for a better and brighter future. This is why I am applying to be part of this milestone event which is a great opportunity to not only pursue my dreams but to also change the lives of so many who believed in my from the start. I believe my previous work ethics and experience will strongly display my leadership skills and commitment to hard work. I also believe that I can contribute profoundly to the Youth Forum in terms of sharing my entrepreneurship leadership skills and my knowledge of mentoring others who do not have the means but have the will to learn. If I am fortunate enough to be accepted into this prestigious program, I will come back to my homeland, which I have always believed is full of potential and share what I have learnt from this golden opportunity with my friends, family and anyone who shares the same goals. I am looking forward to this life altering journey and I am sure it will be fruitful and beautiful as it is in my dreams and imagination Insha Allah. I will not hesitate to take part in every work activity and assignment of the forum, which will set a great example for the next generation. I will continue to work as a volunteer and overall
working closely with my local community to help develop, using my new found knowledge specially when it comes to empowering and mentoring future young entrepreneurs with their own businesses or start-ups, providing a mean to end this cycle of poverty once and for all Insha Allah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending