Who sponsors these artists all the way from Hargeisa ? are they using a Dj or Somali passport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Mohamed BK to perform in England. Dude just received his passport

Although Sooraan and His sidekick peacefully went back last year I'm suspecting this BK will seek asylum :damn::damn::deadrose::dead1:

I called it first ..watch

waraabe

Your superior
Mohamed BK to perform in England. Dude just received his passport

Although Sooraan and His sidekick peacefully went back last year I'm suspecting this BK will seek asylum :damn::damn::deadrose::dead1:

I called it first ..watch

they use SL passport you dhuuso brain, just like sooran and jawaan

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
BK's gonna use the same passport Sooraan and Jawaan used last year :leobite:
tJF4eYu.jpg

r3zrNNF.jpg

Q

Queen Carawelo

Can they even enter the U.K with a landers passport? Will the system even recognize it?lol

They should have shown the stamp on the passport entry or the visa. I bet they didn't because they got in with a Somali passport.

menace

VIP
They should have shown the stamp on the passport entry or the visa. I bet they didn't because they got in with a Somali passport.

Still tho I look at he somali passport something I can use to wipe my duuf

S

Shamis

I really like Maxamed BK's first song but he's a one hit wonder who should be doing the wedding circuit like his more successful counterparts. Whoever is sponsoring him as a bankable artist is brave as F.

menace

VIP
I really like Maxamed BK's first song but he's a one hit wonder who should be doing the wedding circuit like his more successful counterparts. Whoever is sponsoring him as a bankable artist is brave as F.

He is here for y'all's somali week ..but if I was him the smart thing for him to do is to hit up as much wedding events as possible while charging no less than 3k pounds a night ..this cat is the most popular at the moment ..and the fact that the UK Somslis have weddings like the qashin , even teens are getting married and living with their parents :damn:

S

Shamis

Interesting, will look it up but I ain't going to all the way to Harlesden for a one hit wonder who'll probably mime to a cassette - this has happened before and she was pretty famous. Somalis in London cannot afford that much for the singer - this country is expensive to live in and just the hall will eat into 50% of the entire budget. He should be happy with a grand and a recommendation.

When I see kids I babysat the other day get married I get whiplash injuries.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I swear the sl crew is the most delusional people on the planet:childplease:
A country can't except a pass port from another country(no one recognizes them as one to begin with:childplease:) unless they recognize the state as a country which last time I checked the uk didn't:camby:

menace

VIP
Interesting, will look it up but I ain't going to all the way to Harlesden for a one hit wonder who'll probably mime to a cassette - this has happened before and she was pretty famous. Somalis in London cannot afford that much for the singer - this country is expensive to live in and just the hall will eat into 50% of the entire budget. He should be happy with a grand and a recommendation.

When I see kids I babysat the other day get married I get whiplash injuries.

:drakelaugh::drakegrin::drakegrin:

Why do kids in UK b getting married so young ..good grief ..walahi it's a crazy phenomenon

S

Shamis

I'm going to go with bad GCSE grades because marriage rates for university students/graduates is really low until they hit their mid twenties. Child tax credit and other benefits for families mean teens can work at Tesco and still have more money in the bank than their more educated unmarried counterparts. This country needs to end the benefits system for abled people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending