Who sits in the front seat your girl or your mom?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
His mother is seating in the front, there's no question about it!
This is so unlike you @Reiko have you been hacked? Is this really you :lolbron: I think out of respect culturally we would always let the elders sit in the front however the way him and the mother are talking to the wife is full on disrespectful

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This mother is a problem though. And yes, the daughter in law is a problem too. No doubt. But .......Justice is Justice. The mother was trying to push the daughter in law's button. And the Doqoonta daughter in law fell for the trap.

But the real irk for me, is how the man was yelling and crying defending his mama. It showed an extreme disgusting sense of a mama's boy clinging to Hooyo naaso like there is no tomorrow. If i were the wife, i would just open the door, walked to the passenger side, dhuuso....and then walk away to a divorce lawyer.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is so unlike you @Reiko have you been hacked? Is this really you :lolbron: I think out of respect culturally we would always let the elders sit in the front however the way him and the mother are talking to the wife is full on disrespectful
Looooool

It's all those years where my mom would tell me to sit in the back whenever she would give elder aunties a ride. It's programmed into my head, I automatically seat at the back if an elderly person is getting in the car.

But its a whole different story if it's his sister.

My friend broke up with her Faraax because he was picking up his older sister and he told her to seat at the back. She told him to stop the car and she got out, she also keyed his car when she got out. And then screamed when he tried to calm her down. Naag nool gang.

NotMyL

VIP
This mother is a problem though. And yes, the daughter in law is a problem too. No doubt. But .......Justice is Justice. The mother was trying to push the daughter in law's button. And the Doqoonta daughter in law fell for the trap.

But the real irk for me, is how the man was yelling and crying defending his mama. It showed an extreme disgusting sense of a mama's boy clinging to Hooyo naaso like there is no tomorrow. If i were the wife, i would just open the door, walked to the passenger side, dhuuso....and then walk away to a divorce lawyer.
Exactly it’s not about who sits where but any man yelling and disrespecting his wife like that in front of his mother is mama’s boy who shouldn’t be married in the first place. I feel bad for most Somali women, they will get to deal with these type of men. Girls if there’s one quality in men you should be focusing on is finding an independent man, don’t marry a man who still lives at his mom’s. He should be on his own for at least 5 years.

Looooool

It's all those years where my mom would tell me to sit in the back whenever she would give elder aunties a ride. It's programmed into my head, I automatically seat at the back if an elderly person is getting in the car.

My friend broke up with her Faraax because he was picking up his older sister and he told her to seat at the back. She told him to stop the car and she got out, she also keyed his car when she got out. And then screamed when he tried to calm her down. Naag nool gang.

Keyed his car? that's a big no no. You do not key a man's car. Ever

NotMyL

VIP
Looooool

Looool she took it tad bit far but hopefully he learned his lesson :siilaanyolaugh:

What kind of question is this ? Every sane person knows the mother should sit in the front seat. This video is one of the best examples why nowadays every second marriage fails. This shameless girl has no Akhlaq at all. What is so important about the front seat, that she is fighting the mother of her boyfriend/husband for it, especially when she has no right to? A man should be neutral in a dispute of two relatives and try to solve it with wisdom, but this is not possible when this shameless girl talks in this manner with his mother, because of such a minor issue.

We talk a lot in todays society how a marriage fails because of the men - but today's women are even worse. Bunch of arrogant spoiled brats.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Exactly it’s not about who sits where but any man yelling and disrespecting his wife like that in front of his mother is mama’s boy who shouldn’t be married in the first place. I feel bad for most Somali women, they will get to deal with these type of men. Girls if there’s one quality in men you should be focusing on is finding an independent man, don’t marry a man who still lives at his mom’s. He should be on his own for at least 5 years.

In Somali culture, we wont be Doqoon enough to argue who sits in front car seat. My mother in law sets the law. All she gotta do is give me a nasty look, and my none light skin futo pretend i am glancing at my phone.

Mother. What dumb question is this?
For the amount of times my mother drove me to basketball and soccer game, karate and swimming classes, the library, Dugsi, and school when I missed the bus she deserves the highest honors in my car.

If the wife is driving, who sits in the front seat? Her mother-in-law or her husband?

I always prefer to sit in the back seat like a chauffeur driven car, ambassadorial.

NotMyL

VIP
What kind of question is this ? Every sane person knows the mother should sit in the front seat. This video is one of the best examples why nowadays every second marriage fails. This shameless girl has no Akhlaq at all. What is so important about the front seat, that she is fighting the mother of her boyfriend/husband for it, especially when she has no right to? A man should be neutral in a dispute of two relatives and try to solve it with wisdom, but this is not possible when this shameless girl talks in this manner with his mother, because of such a minor issue.

We talk a lot in todays society how a marriage fails because of the men - but today's women are even worse. Bunch of arrogant spoiled brats.
So you didn’t see anything wrong with the way he was talking to her :comeon:

For the amount of times my mother drove me to basketball and soccer game, karate and swimming classes, the library, Dugsi, and school when I missed the bus she deserves the highest honors in my car.

with the seat reclining to the lowest end, Maximum leg space and climate control at her finger tips.

This is my mother man!

NotMyL

VIP
If the wife is driving, who sits in the front seat? Her mother-in-law or her husband?

I always prefer to sit in the back seat like a chauffeur driven car, ambassadorial.

You should always offer the elders to sit in the front, it doesn’t matter who is driving. I’m like you, if there is an option to sit in the back I prefer to do that

NotMyL

VIP
Look at you ashy abdis turning this into mother vs wife, you should have different type of love for the two women in your life, there is no comparison.

Trending

Latest posts