Who should take the first step?

• The guy

• The girl

• Doesn’t matter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first serious thread on here.

I’ve known this guy for 1 year and a half. We met each other on an event somewhere in the Midlands (I live in another country), and ever since then we’ve been good friends. I’ve always liked him for his ambitions, goals and personality and I think that we’d be a good match. He’s handsome as well.

Without being delusional, but lately he’s been asking me about my views on marriage. I’m two years younger than him and honestly I like him incredibly a lot. Either he’s interested in me or he likes someone else and therefore asked me for my views on marriage?? I hope the latter is NOT true :liberaltears:

Should I confess? Or should the guy always do that first? I’ve never liked anyone so I’m clueless when it comes to these sort of things.

This depends on your age.

If your between 16-23 never confess or make the first move, if your between 24-29 make the first move if you get the right signals.

If your 30+ you always make the first move. Our Geeljire would have the following maah maah regarding this topic.

Bilantaye boobe (16-21), birheshaye bireeya (22-26), baqtidaye jiida (above 28)

This depends on your age.

If your between 16-23 never confess or make the first move, if your between 24-29 make the first move if you get the right signals.

If your 30+ you always make the first move. Our Geeljire would have the following maah maah regarding this topic.

Bilantaye boobe (16-21), birheshaye bireeya (22-26), baqtidaye jiida (above 28)
How do let him know how I feel if I can’t take the first step? I’m 20 and he’s 22.

My first serious thread on here.

I’ve known this guy for 1 year and a half. We met each other on an event somewhere in the Midlands (I live in another country), and ever since then we’ve been good friends. I’ve always liked him for his ambitions, goals and personality and I think that we’d be a good match. He’s handsome as well.

Without being delusional, but lately he’s been asking me about my views on marriage. I’m two years younger than him and honestly I like him incredibly a lot. Either he’s interested in me or he likes someone else and therefore asked me for my views on marriage?? I hope the latter is NOT true :liberaltears:

Should I confess? Or should the guy always do that first? I’ve never liked anyone so I’m clueless when it comes to these sort of things.
Take the first step or forever hold your silence

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Men should always take the first step and then reject him until he takes the third and fourth step.

It’s not ladylike to approach a man.

Men should always take the first step and then reject him until he takes the third and fourth step.

It’s not ladylike to approach a man.
Why reject him?

Yeah it may not be ladylike but I don’t see the problem with taking the first step especially if you like the person. Khadidjah r.a. was the one who showed interest in the prophet s.a.w. I think I’ll do it anyways, I’ll update this thread if I do

Thats why your 40yrs old and single lmao:mjlol:
That’s incredibly rude of you

Why reject him?

Yeah it may not be ladylike but I don’t see the problem with taking the first step especially if you like the person. Khadidjah r.a. was the one who showed interest in the prophet s.a.w. I think I’ll do it anyways, I’ll update this thread if I do

That’s incredibly rude of you
Its the harsh truth shes throwing shade at you for doing whats right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending