Who says AbdiJohnson hates Arabs? AJ's Person of the Year Award goes to this brave heroic woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She's dressed like a prostitute, no wonder she doesn't want no more Muslims coming in cause she's scared that her promiscuous life style in the west will get exposed & the news will get back to her family.

No prostitute wants others to find out that theyre a lady of the night.

Hunting an Arab/kurd right now :banderas: She looks miskeen on the outside but all I gotta do is crack her shell like it's an egg and Insha'Allah she'll be mine

but anyways I have no doubt AJ is Somali.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Hunting an Arab/kurd right now :banderas: She looks miskeen on the outside but all I gotta do is crack her shell like it's an egg and Insha'Allah she'll be mine

but anyways I have no doubt AJ is Somali.
Look at this predator. Going after miskin virgins trynna turn em into a

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Once he said af qalooc I knew he was either somali or at least had a real world somali friend

Odeg

Gedo
Why does this guy hate Islam so much. I don't understand where this stems from.
He is capitalising on the anti-islam sentiments since the beginning of war on terror. I was talking about milo but if you meant AJ then Im sure he can explain himself.

VixR

Veritas
She's dressed like a prostitute, no wonder she doesn't want no more Muslims coming in cause she's scared that her promiscuous life style in the west will get exposed & the news will get back to her family.

No prostitute wants others to find out that theyre a lady of the night.
:deadmanny::dead1::deadrose::deadpeter::dead::deadosama::deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending