Who says a white ethnostate will work?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Whites have a long history of killing each other I find it very funny how some of these white nationalists believe that everything will be peaceful if the US was all white
watch this video and read the comments it’s other whites hating and discriminating poles (poles were considered to be subhumans by the nazis)
If America was all white they would still find ways to divide and discriminate each other, it’s also mainly whites of multiple different european backgrounds who feel that they don’t have an identity beyond being white that push for a white ethnostate since they don’t have a real ethnicity, Europeans tend to be more nationalistic and wouldn’t want any other Europeans mass migrating into their nations unlike white american supremacists that believe they’ll get along with anybody from anywhere that happens to be white :it0tdo8:

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Black Americans are responsible for 52% of Murders and take 40% of the prison space.

Hispaniards and other immigrants are slightly lower.

Black people cannot run a nation because they will kill themselves after refusing to cooperate. They don’t deal with issues rationally.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Black Americans are responsible for 52% of Murders and take 40% of the prison space.

Black people cannot run a nation because they will kill themselves after refusing to cooperate. They don’t deal with issues rationally.
Blacks are magical sxb please don’t say that :it0tdo8:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
When the UK voted to leave I was doing my A-Levels at 6form whilst working this part-time xamaali job. Anyways I went to work after 6form and all the Polish staff were glum. :ftw9nwa: I went up to one of them and was told "this country has become shit". :ftw9nwa: It was hilarious because prior to the referendum, the Eastern Europeans would bumlick the English staff and look down on the non-European staff. :ftw9nwa:

Canjeero45

canjeero is the best

I agree

hussein

Akh Right movement

you are right, just look at Detroit Michigan, blacks ruined that city

hussein

Akh Right movement
Whites have a long history of killing each other I find it very funny how some of these white nationalists believe that everything will be peaceful if the US was all white
watch this video and read the comments it’s other whites hating and discriminating poles (poles were considered to be subhumans by the nazis)
If America was all white they would still find ways to divide and discriminate each other, it’s also mainly whites of multiple different european backgrounds who feel that they don’t have an identity beyond being white that push for a white ethnostate since they don’t have a real ethnicity, Europeans tend to be more nationalistic and wouldn’t want any other Europeans mass migrating into their nations unlike white american supremacists that believe they’ll get along with anybody from anywhere that happens to be white :it0tdo8:

blacks cannot even run a city, look at detroit, chicago, atlanta, baltimore, etc..... blacks ruined those cities....

hussein

Akh Right movement

did you know in the 80's detroit was majoirty white, but ever since blacks started moving into detroit the whites moved away because they knew it was about to turn into shithole, and they were not wrong.... I respect white flight.... oh and also lets compare haiti and iceland, there are both an island.. haiti is all black and iceland is majority white, which one would rather live in? any sane person would say iceland

Why did you get downvoted. Its the truth. Any country or town that is run by black people is turned into a crime ridden and corrupted shithole.

People hate the truth. Most refugees would rather live in an white ethnostate than move back to their poverty ridden shitholes

Maximus

Lord Maximus
Why did you get downvoted. Its the truth. Any country or town that is run by black people is turned into a crime ridden and corrupted shithole.

People hate the truth. Most refugees would rather live in an white ethnostate than move back to their poverty ridden shitholes
The truth is sometimes hated....when stated:manny:

I actually want to see Black Countries prospering much like how the Asians did during the 80s....but currently, they’re waiting for the Chinks to come and enslave them.

I’d Rather somalia stays how it is than to be raped by rat eaters

Trending

Latest posts