Who runs..

Anyone can run the General section, just post a shit ton of low effort memes early on and make threads about Xalimos/Madows and you are guaranteed a platinum

Anyone can run the General section, just post a shit ton of low effort memes early on and make a thread about Xalimos/Madows and you are guaranteed a platinum
That's cap I posted a mixed couple from tiktok being cringey af and it barely got 5 pages. I accept that the only way to get platinum is if the world spins in your favour. Clearly I'm not a favourite

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
That's cap I posted a mixed couple from tiktok being cringey af and it barely got 5 pages. I accept that the only way to get platinum is if the world spins in your favour. Clearly I'm not a favourite
Just simply be a woman and simp gang will carry you to 10+ pages

When I posted thought-provoking threads I got ignored, when I shitposted dumb memes I got 10+ ratings per post. I give the people what they want

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
nigga your whole persona on sspot is just hating on Arabs, hating on niggas that like Arabs, and making borderline sexual comments. Also, don't forget that titty thread you made Mr Low-T :gnzbryw:
I troll and spew hatred against Arabs because folks like you will always come to their defence, like naago waving their futo in the air (including you). As for borderline sexual comments that's something everyone does here. I can see why you take great offense to it since you love em so much.

My under-10 sister called my pecs naaso, only typical caato niggas who don't go to the gym claim that's because of Low T. I bet you have that typical skinny fat physique too kkkkkkk.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I troll and spew hatred against Arabs because folks like you will always come to their defence, like naago waving their futo in the air. As for borderline sexual comments that's something everyone does here.

My under-10 sister called my pecs naaso, only typical caato niggas who don't go to the gym claim that's because of Low T. I bet you have that typical skinny fat physique too kkkkkkk.
Your posts are too sexual sxb:what: