Who remembers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilaac:mjpls:

They use to play this song at every damn aroos:noneck:

I actually know all the words to the first song. I sing it all the time. One of the richest Somali songs in terms of meaning.

All three are A1 :vncu2n5:

IMG_0708.GIF

Bohol

VIP
Lool are you trolling me? Never heard of him before but his got moves. He dances better than me :ftw9nwa:

Alteso that's a new one.

kkkk he dances better than 80% of Somali girls so your not alone, people suspect he is gay even though he got married to Bishaaro Bande and then later divorced her. I will invite you to WADANI celebration when they win soon inshallah so you can show off your moves.

kkkk he dances better than 80% of Somali girls so your not alone, people suspect he is gay even though he got married to Bishaaro Bande and then later divorced her. I will invite you to WADANI celebration when they win soon inshallah so you can show off your moves.

I don't think he is. Many people back home dance wildly, to them its normal. I'm always up for a celebration but inshallah it will be Kulmiyes :trumpsmirk:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Somali music are more feminine. I always cringe when I see grown ass men dancing like a woman to Somali music.
I never develop a taste for Somali music

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I love listening to classical Somali songs.
Most pioneers have passed away, aun.

1. Waqti by Saleebaan Tubeec

2. Moog iyo Jaceyl by Saalax Qasin

3. Hidii by Axmad Naaji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts