Who remembers this 2020 futuristic commercial

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I remember watching this video back in 2011 and actually believed it. Beenta :deadrose:

I thought phones would have 3D Holographic Advertising Projector and Projector 3D Holographic Display. I thought self-automated electrical vehicles would be very common. I thought every button, handler, locker and etc would all be replaced into a touch screen. I just thought many futuristic things would occur in 2020.

Last edited:
One thing certain there's future in the future and inside that future there's another future. never believe what doubters say.

That's unfortunately going to happen in the next century. I doubt we would be alive then.
:francis:

How about flying motorbikes?
stream_img.jpg

Time to cut off some legs.:chrisfreshhah:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
How about flying motorbikes?
View attachment 77852
Time to cut off some legs.:chrisfreshhah:

That looks like it would chop your leg off. :gucciwhat:

Even with our current technology. The technology is still very primitive so it won't make our futuristic dreams possible. There needs to be a lot of prototypes, multitude of conducted tests and some heavy research.

This one is another risky machine and it's still a prototype but it's safe. It's called a jet suit.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I remember watching this video back in 2011 and actually believed it. Beenta :deadrose:

I thought phones would have 3D Holographic Advertising Projector and Projector 3D Holographic Display. I thought self-automated electrical vehicles would be very common. I thought every button, handler, locker and etc would all be replaced into a touch screen. I just thought many futuristic things would occur in 2020.

Oh, they are occuring: just not for us peasants. Inshallah maybe in 2087 we'll be able to experince the technology the elites have access to.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
That's unfortunately going to happen in the next century. I doubt we would be alive then.
:francis:

I sincerely doubt that'll ever happen. What purpose do flying cars serve? Unless the Earth becomes too inhospitable for us to inhabit, we have no need to turn to the skies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I sincerely doubt that'll ever happen. What purpose do flying cars serve? Unless the Earth becomes too inhospitable for us to inhabit, we have no need to turn to the skies.

I'll explain and the scientific community have already attested to this that flying cars will somehow occur in the future since underground tunnels and highways are not the best solutions for overcrowded cities.

The flying vehicles will use airspace to alleviate transportation congestion and traffic on the ground for quicker daily commutes, and cleaner air around the world. These vehicles are more like a helicopter but much quieter, run electronically, self-automated and are environmentally friendly.

Of course, there will be rules to regulate for the flying cars but imagine 10 roads stacking from one above to the other? It's ridiculous, dangerous and environmentally unfriendly. That's why with flying cars, you can stack flying roads from one above to the other without facing any consequences and the vehicles will communicate with other vehicles to pass through or wait since they possess artificial intelligence. The future is always developing and innovating so don't be surprised.

I came up with a creative idea to help you envision your dream on another level through a more realistic approach, and this is the thanks I get.

Yeah, thanks for the help. Tbh, first I thought you were telling me to try out drugs.:pachah1:
You think I'm dumb?:ulyin: so any type of controller is supposed to work?lol.
Besides I was joking, I might appreciate science but that doesnt mean I blindly follow what others tell me.:russ:

Last edited:

Trending