Who remembers a tatted up thug Geeljire who was deported by Premier Trump who complained abt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
People in Xamar were staring at him non-stop

Here he is

IMG_4976.JPG

Last edited:
What was he deported for?

There really should be a documentary about criminals who are deported back to Somalia.

How do he locals treat them when they hear about their crimes. Would be interesting to watch.

His nose and lips look like they don't belong to him, nigga probably stole those too

Literally looks like a selective zoom on photoshop

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

There really should be a documentary about criminals who are deported back to Somalia.

How do he locals treat them when they hear about their crimes. Would be interesting to watch.
Look at it from their perspective here comes someone who is deported because of his criminal record

someone who lived in the west who had access to better education and career than them and he turned into an African American Gangbanger with Tattoos

Look at it from their perspective here comes someone who is deported because of his criminal record

someone who lived in the west who had access to better education and career than them and he turned into an African American Gangbanger with Tattoos

Lol and he brings along with him a tattoo of Somalia on his neck. That’s just disrespectful. I’m pretty sure he is wearing turtle necks all year round.

Lol and he brings along with him a tattoo of Somalia on his neck. That’s just disrespectful. I’m pretty sure he is wearing turtle necks all year round.

He should lie to them and pretend to be a tourist that fell in love with Somalia. I bet they'd treat him right

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This guy was on BBC Somali complaining about people staring at him as he fell from Jupiter

In that interview he said that he was a jailbird

He should start a career as a local somali rapper. he definetly has that look. He needs to collab with ma nigga King Arash

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His nose and lips look like they don't belong to him, nigga probably stole those too

ALLAH!! You got good eyes! His nose look definitely was crushed in prison. It is dislocated

It might be a Reer xamar thing my nose I like that but not exactly. It bends a little. I have relative like that buts it’s a extremely slight curve.

This is why China is banning hiphop and tattoos.

The Neef-Life attracts geeljires like cheese on a mouse trap.

Why not wait to get your Citizenship?

His risk management is completing flawed.

The casualties of the Neef-Life :bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending