CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
1536wr8.jpg

:deadmanny::deadmanny:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
that was the shit I used to always go on it with multiple personalities lol who remembers thehassanabdi and the ethiopian trolls and that oromo atheist who pretended to be Somali forgot his username

that was the shit I used to always go on it with multiple personalities lol who remembers thehassanabdi and the ethiopian trolls and that oromo atheist who pretended to be Somali forgot his username

Dear Sigmund

We are your Somali brothers and sister who are atheists. We love you as a Somali.

CaliTedesse

VIP
What about that female hahahah forgot her name hmmmm she always insulted black people and called everyone a Madow

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
What about that female hahahah forgot her name hmmmm she always insulted black people and called everyone a Madow
trustt I wish I can remember their names but I know who your talking about and what about hooyo and thehassanabdi you remember them

CaliTedesse

VIP
trustt I wish I can remember their names but I know who your talking about and what about hooyo and thehassanabdi you remember them
Yes i remember those name thehassanabdi thought he was a bigman

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yes i remember those name thehassanabdi thought he was a bigman
he was hilarious he used to attack any somali girl that was remotely into ajanabi and was a supremacist lol reminded me of the incels on this forun and the hooyo I think was the racist one

CaliTedesse

VIP
he was hilarious he used to attack any somali girl that was remotely into ajanabi and was a supremacist lol reminded me of the incels on this forun and the hooyo I think was the racist one
There was also a Saynab hahaha if I can remember right

CaliTedesse

VIP
omgg these names are ringing so many bells oh what about soseductive that Canadian weirdo that kept bashing sonali girls 24/7
Wait there was also a creepy Madow guy always fighting with saynab and other weirdo called Somaliuniteafrica or something

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Wait there was also a creepy Madow guy always fighting with saynab and other weirdo called Somaliuniteafrica or something
omg that Madow was called blackprince always gopping about how somalis are low and all their girls are into Madow shit was funny

CaliTedesse

VIP
omg that Madow was called blackprince always gopping about how somalis are low and all their girls are into Madow shit was funny
hahahahah i remember something more around the lines of Bantuprince haahhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts