Who really owns Mogadishu? Somalia's supposedly capital city according to Tiktoker from the said town?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Enough said, this is one of the reasons Mogadishu can't be a capital city, a town a single tribe owns it and keeps prading around all over the social media cannot serve as a federal captil City of a nation.

The local Savage residents believe they can kick other tribes out anytime they want or if there is a political differences and you don't go their way, I say let's move the capital to a more appropriate town like Kismayo,Ceerigaabo or even Laascaanood.

Hawiye are some of the main ones that asked why Puntlanders and Ogadenia are using Sierra Leone flag and Gambian flag emojis and now they use Haitian :mjlol:

Last edited:
@Bariire do Abgaals say that Mogadishu belongs to only them or do they say that all Hawiye have an equal stake? I hope they say they share the city with other HAG

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
@Bariire do Abgaals say that Mogadishu belongs to only them or do they say that all Hawiye have an equal stake? I hope they say they share the city with other HAG
I’ve seen more sacad muse claim hargeisa than abgaals claiming xamar. According to my sacad muse friend your cidgale clan are a minority in a sacad muse city :trumpsmirk:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Mogadishu shouldn’t be capital because leaches like this dude will insult the city and it’s inhabitants but will still come running here whenever they need because of its capital status. The second capital status is taken away from Mogadishu is when your folk will truly understand what “unuka leh” means:denzelnigga:

Ajuuraan

giphy.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I as an Ogaden also have claims!
:hemad:
Aabo 23andme said my highest frequency is there, so even though I’m from Somali Galbeed that’s my new claim.

There is nothing wrong by saying a so and so clan owns a somali city , the said clan are majority in that city the lands that are sold daily in and around Mogadishu belongs to them and their mudulood brother .
Somalia is a big region everyone has a home nothing wrong with repping your home .

let's move the capital to a more appropriate town like Kismayo,Ceerigaabo or even Laascaanood.

@Manafesto you shouldve included bosaso sxb

Trending