Who overthrew the Kacaan? Which rebel group did the heavy work?

HIstory repeats itself. Just like Hawadle were first to defeat Al shabaab they were the first to defeat Siyaad barre. By October 1990 Hiiraan was free when Moorgan was attacking us from Jowhar just like Al Shabaab was doing when they were based in Cadale and Xamar war started in January and lasted till 26 January. SIYAAD Barre had already lost Gobolada dhexe By Hawadle followed by HG and Bay and bakool by SPM OG. XAMAR WAS DEMONSTRATIONS AND WHEN USC HAWADLE AND HG WERE AROUND BALCAD CALI, MAHDI AND HIS MANAFESTO CALLED General Ģalaal HG cayr who just defected to lead their army in North of Mogadishu before Caydiid enters Xamar. GALAAL CAPTURED VILLA SOMALIA FOR ALI MAHDI. HAWADLE GONE TO MADIINA FREED SALDHIGA GALBEED WADADA JAALE SIYAAD, BUULOXUUBAY, AIRPORT, XALANE AND AFISYOONE. HG GONE TO HODAN AND HAWLWADAAG DIRECTION TRYING TO REACH WARDHIIGLEY(Villa)BUT GALAAL LED ABGAALS REACHED VILLA WARDHIIGLEY BEFORE CAYDIID. SO MOST WORK WAS DONE BY HAWADLE AND HG FOR LIBERATING GOBOLADA DHEXE FIRST AND THEN SOME SECTIONS OF XAMAR BESIDES HAWADLE VILLAGE CALLED FARJANO HOSTING THE USC MILITARY WING. CAYDIID STARTED FROM THIS VILLAGE WITH HAWADLE AND HG ARMY. ANYWAYS MAXAA LAGA FAAIIDEY? I REGRET HAWADLE FREEING THEM IN XAMAR THEY SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN HIIRAAN AFTER THEY FREED IT. BUULOBURDE WAS THE FIRST SOMALI DEGMO SIYAAD BARRE LOST IT TO HAWADLE USC.

View attachment 253462
View attachment 253463
Sorry to burst your bubble again but xawaadle weren’t the first to defeat alshabab and definitely not fucking siad barre:russ:

Alshabab as we now today were first repelled against and defeated in Guriceel in 2008-2009 before ASWJ was mobilized to liberate Gobolada dhexe. The rebellion against Alshabab was started by 8 cayr boys in Guriceel.

Everyone knows which town in Somalia alshabab were first defeated in.

C6BB2529-978A-4920-BC83-7C1F2FA825AD.jpeg

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sorry to burst your bubble again but xawaadle weren’t the first to defeat alshabab and definitely not fucking siad barre:russ:

Alshabab as we now today were first repelled against and defeated in Guriceel in 2008-2009 before ASWJ was mobilized to liberate Gobolada dhexe. The rebellion against Alshabab was started by 8 cayr boys in Guriceel.

Everyone knows which town in Somalia alshabab were first defeated in.

View attachment 253503
Sahal has lost it. After a few jokes I threw at him he’s now claiming everything HG/Cayr, sad

Sahal has lost it. After a few jokes I threw at him he’s now claiming everything HG/Cayr, sad
The real reer Gobolada dhexe( not the farmers in Hiraan) were the first people who refused Alshabaab rule.
Few months later my uncle General Dhago Badan AUN who was Abaanduulaha Qaranka started intense fighting in Xamar.
He also had many close family members on his sides most of them from Gobolada Dhexe.
He placed people who he had trust in them in important positions of his campaign, such logistics, to avoid missing equipment, or alshabaab stealing them.

40 jir aanan xishooneyn weeye:russ:He made that bogus thread about alshabab controlling 10km from Dhusamareb because he got his feelings hurt.

I know hawadle “kids” online have gained a new sense of pride after their fight against alshabab became international news but saying Xawadle were first to defeat Siad Barre and Al-shabab is as delusional as it gets :damn:but I don’t expect anything less from him.

tipical ku qabso ku qadimayside 🤣🤣

Hawadle now is free 100% when all HG subclans r still under Al Shabaab. Look my side of Hiiraan-Galgaduud border all free until the last galgaduud clan Waceysle but yours under Al Shabaab just few kilometres outside of the highway. You just freed Sinadhaqo, Labidule and burijeed add to xarardheere and wisil side too!
Screenshot_20230209-105415~2.jpg
Screenshot_20230210-030714~2.jpg

Were where Hawiye in october?

Screenshot_20230210-224405.jpg

Last edited:

Hawadle now is free 100% when all HG subclans r still under Al Shabaab. Look my side of Hiiraan-Galgaduud border all free until the last galgaduud clan Waceysle but yours under Al Shabaab just few kilometres outside of the highway. You just freed Sinadhaqo, Labidule and burijeed add to xarardheere and wisil side too!
View attachment 253518View attachment 253517

xawaadle land is 100% free but according to the very map your using, whole of west hiraan except for jijeel land (north-west hiraan) is under shabaab? so you indirectly admitted xl land is only east hiraan?

xawaadle land is 100% free but according to the very map your using, whole of west hiraan except for jijeel land (north-west hiraan) is under shabaab? so you indirectly admitted xl land is only east hiraan?

Still bigger then the whole middle Shabelle wich you failed to control it and Shabaab is back now in there!
add to 25km from Gaaljecel side till Luuqjeelow. Gaaljecel are connected to Baladweyne so how their side is free about 25km? There is no Gaaljecel macawisley so not all the free west are Jijeele . Add 10 km of East middle Shabelle(Xalfooley and Eji)
You guys are struggling to free only yours when we control other lands 🤣🤣

JIjieele side:ceelidaad, ceelcade their disputed border with gaaljecel bugoosaar. Hawadle Qoraxsin: b u u n do weyne, gambarlawe,,Camalow galbeed, baardheere galbeed until Luuqjeelow
Screenshot_20230210-230047.jpg

Last edited:
Still bigger then the whole middle Shabelle wich you failed to control it and Shabaab is back now in there!
add to 25km from Gaaljecel side till Luuqjeelow. Gaaljecel are connected to Baladweyne so how their side is free about 25km? There is no Gaaljecel macawisley so not all the free west are Jijeele . Add 10 km of East middle Shabelle(Xalfooley and Eji)
You guys are struggling to free only yours when we control other lands 🤣🤣
DD29A442-0870-4267-9EA0-40B245D1DD57.jpeg

Screenshot_20230210-234148.jpg
whatever i occupy your agoonyar villages since octbar so add them to the map 🤣🤣

Hawadle controls till Luuqjelow 25km west of baladweyne. This map show three west side. From B u u n d we yn XL the free side till Luuqjeelow. This is where Shabaab kidnapped my people after Shabellow not east side!

GAALJECEL SIDE FROM HILAAC TO BURJADA CIINTA BEHNID IT LUUQJEELOW. JIJEELE SIDE FROM HEEGAN TO BUGOOSAAR. Samething goes to when you reach Buuloburde wich is why hawadle map contains 90% of the border with middle Shabelle bc the highways goes west of the river around 10km

See B u u n d w e y n galbeed side that is where we control from luuqjeelow its actually behind of hawlwadaag the gugundhabe Xaafad theY are in 0 except KG direction
Screenshot_20230210-230047.jpg

Screenshot_20230210-234027.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 253518View attachment 253517

View attachment 253520
Eebow Cade faanka naga jooji, Ragga shabaab hilfaha u qaaday waa la yaqaan oo somali tusay in shabaab lala diriri karo idinkoo hoos jooga. markuu Cali jeyte dagaalka bilaawayna saldhigiisa waa la ogaa iyo ragga ow ergo doonte ragga uu dagaalka la bilaawayn waa la yaqaan, Dhamantooda waa Cayr oo u kala furay Coomaad ilaa bukure oo maxaas hossteeda ah. Dhinacaan Galmudug xoreynteeda haddaa lagu guda jiraa waana la xoreyn laakiin meesha faan aan dabo la qabto laheyn hala soo fadhiisan intaa isku nahay waa taqaana intaa goynana waa taqaan.

The guys that made sure he fled to Nigeria did the heavy lifting. USC did about 50% of the job, with SPM doing 30% of the job. SNM were hiding out in the bushes until they heard barre fled the country.