WHO needs a whining argumentative Xaliimo when you can do this

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Book a ticket to Bogata,Colombia and marry a latino hoe for 150 + a green card. Their genes are 100x more valuable than a hindu wtf.

Mixing a black and hindu gotta be the worst genetic scheme known to man if i be real

Last edited:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Hope, she is Muslim or Christian, so he would not end up like the Algerian guy how coupled with a hindu woman.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Book a ticket to Bogata,Colombia and marry a latino wh0re for 150 + a green card. Their genes are 100x more valuable than a hindu wtf.

Mixing a black and hindu gotta be the worst genetic scheme known to man if i be real

As far as I know, the above marriage is a love marriage, abowe. That guy probably didn't fly there to find a wife. A lot of Somalis just generally live and settle in Hyderabad and do business there. There's a real geeljire diaspora in that city. He probably just met her while living in the city and one thing led to another. Besides, like half of the Indians in that city are Muslim. He is most likely marrying a Muslim woman from a Muslim culture, not exactly comparable to running up to Latin America and marrying a "wh0re" for $150.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
As far as I know, the above marriage is a love marriage, abowe. That guy probably didn't fly there to find a wife. A lot of Somalis just generally live and settle in Hyderabad and do business there. There's a real geeljire diaspora in that city. He probably just met her while living in the city and one thing led to another. Besides, like half of the Indians in that city are Muslim. He is most likely marrying a Muslim woman from a Muslim culture, not exactly comparable to running up to Latin America and marrying a "wh0re" for $150.
Only Allah knows but hopefully he married a muslim, but if it she wasn't i'd take my option any day of the week