Who need Chinese, when you have Reer Burco!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
nah sool has a lot of hills, nugaal and sool are located in the nugaal valley so ofc they have a lot of hills.
He was trying to ruin my dream:bell:
losanod was blessed with hills and the noble name:salute: the losangales of africa,
I need to invest now and build the groundwork for our entertainment capital inshallah:pachah1: we must at least outcompete nollywood:fittytousand:

He was trying to ruin my dream:bell:
losanod was blessed with hills and the noble name:salute: the losangales of africa,
I need to invest now and build the groundwork for our entertainment capital inshallah:pachah1: we must at least outcompete nollywood:fittytousand:
Lol nollywood, we need our own Somaliwood.

Tukraq

VIP
Lol nollywood, we need our own Somaliwood.
Read my post above I said I’m already planning putting up a somallywood sign on a hill plus a hotel, restaurant plus a studio for them to begin,
It will be a tourist attraction inshallah, but I’ll pick the cheapest location their, buy in then watch the land prices skyrocket:lolbron:
First things first though we need to get these Jeegan out of Harti lands:fittytousand:
Then we can invest in mass

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
nah sool has a lot of hills, nugaal and sool are located in the nugaal valley so ofc they have a lot of hills.

Have you ever drove from Laascaanood too the West. It's completely flat on the West to Xudun & Faraweyne a few visits on flat ground

Have you ever drove from Laascaanood too the West. It's completely flat on the West to Xudun & Faraweyne a few visits on flat ground
Yh. From Caynaba to laascanood is flat. The whole Hawd region is flat. Lakiin Laascaanod is surronded by Hills. And South of laascanood and adhicadeey has mtns

Alert! dont hire foreign engineers and doctors,we have it all . all those highrises and bridges in the last 20yrs are built by somalis.Amazing doctors too, but its to our detrimental once we start calling foreigners to do for us. thats how africa lags behind cos we dont trust ourselves and make our engineers and doctors etc subservient to foreign ones or worse become unemployed and into the dustbin.

Alert! dont hire foreign engineers and doctors,we have it all . all those highrises and bridges in the last 20yrs are built by somalis.Amazing doctors too, but its to our detrimental once we start calling foreigners to do for us. thats how africa lags behind cos we dont trust ourselves and make our engineers and doctors etc subservient to foreign ones or worse become unemployed and into the dustbin.
Agreed! i'm absolutely against all foreigners. The only time we need them is to teach our ppl how to do things.

Tukraq

VIP
That’s the idea, keep the money in-house then those Somali architects spend money in Somalia not in foreign markets like ajanibis, we should also not bring in any foreign companies and instead plagiarize their products and use our own labels creating many jobs and our own consumers, instead of keep sending the money to these American companies like the rest of the world minus China has been doing, if we need the materials get it cheap from key African countries like the Congo

That’s the idea, keep the money in-house then those Somali architects spend money in Somalia not in foreign markets like ajanibis, we should also not bring in any foreign companies and instead plagiarize their products and use our own labels creating many jobs and our own consumers, instead of keep sending the money to these American companies like the rest of the world minus China has been doing, if we need the materials get it cheap from key African countries like the Congo

Exactly, theres absolutely nothing we cant do. the primitive govt should understand to take a big role in this like the chinese authorities involved in up bringing their companies. they have to open up technical schools of the highest calibre. in 20yrs we atleast can become like malaysia.Nothing impossible under the sun, the only handicap is the '' no can do attitude''.

Tukraq

VIP
Exactly, theres absolutely nothing we cant do. the primitive govt should understand to take a big role in this like the chinese authorities involved in up bringing their companies. they have to open up technical schools of the highest calibre. in 20yrs we atleast can become like malaysia.Nothing impossible under the sun, the only handicap is the '' no can do attitude''.
Yeah the smartest thing China did was decriminalize plagiarism we should follow suit, do to our large diaspora we have a gist of all these needed companies an how they work why not copy and paste just change the name and branding and create several jobs while keeping the money in house:manny:

Yeah the smartest thing China did was decriminalize plagiarism we should follow suit, do to our large diaspora we have a gist of all these needed companies an how they work why not copy and paste just change the name and branding and create several jobs while keeping the money in house:manny:

True ,,no one is straight in this world, every country steals ideas and have economic and industrial esponiage.
Intellectual rights is BS and used only when it works againest certain country's interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts