Who lied to Khayre?

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
20201121_041249.jpg

Just look at this reer baadiyo in a suit, I don't think I've ever seen someone so unphotogenic, if that's even a word. Who even gave this gremlin the confidence to even step out of his house? Can't believe there are some girls on here who find him attractive.

Ugly ✅
No charisma ✅
Liar ✅
Traitor ✅
Snakey ✅
Fake ✅

I guess an unattractive exterior is often a window to an unattractive interior.

View attachment 154168

Just look at this reer baadiyo in a suit, I don't think I've ever seen someone so unphotogenic, if that's even a word. Who even gave this gremlin the confidence to even step out of his house? Can't believe there are some girls on here who find him attractive.

Ugly ✅
No charisma ✅
Liar ✅
Traitor ✅
Snakey ✅
Fake ✅

No need for personal attacks,

can you not criticise his politics or politicise with out personal attacks

it just shows your weak and pathetic and fearful

also why do you fear him?

i knew your a buun in disguise hiding as hawiye one day, pretending to be Dir etc

is your uncle paying you money to attack him?

also if he is so bad and unfit why do you fear to the pint you must create an entire thread to insult him?

if someone was no threat to me, i would ignore them and not create thread after thread insulting his person

why do N&N fear competition horta and why do they resort to personal attacks

Rooble44

No charisma? Dude is a pretty good orator actually.

Kickz, my broski I barely disagree with you on a lot of things but being a good orator is one, just one of the things that makeup charisma. It doesn't replace the other qualities required for charisma. But I do agree, he is a good orator but his gestures and facial expressions make him look like he's having various mini transient ischemic attacks.

i knew your a buun in disguise hiding as hawiye one day, pretending to be Dir etc

also if he is so bad and unfit why do you fear to the pint you must create an entire thread to insult him?

if someone was no threat to me, i would ignore them and not create thread after thread insulting his person

It's not a personal attack, I like to think of it as more of a physical analysis. I also do not agree with his policies and what he stands for politically but that's a topic for another thread/day.

I don't fear him per se but rather his ability to undo everything Farmaajo and his administration have worked so hard for and set us back another 10 years.

I never claimed anything but Hawiye you ilka dheer and everyone knows I'm too proud to declare anything but my actual qabiil. I'm winning so much in life that I would not have even been uncomfortable with claiming Midgaãn if they were my actual qabiil. Wallahi I feel so sorry for the Mareexaan brothers on this forum, everything is marexaan this, marexaan that. Buun this, buun that. And you'll notice it's always their fellow darood brothers, absolutely disgraceful.

Also the fact that you haven't refuted anything I said about his looks means you agree deep down.

giphy.gif

View attachment 154168

Ugly ✅
No charisma ✅
Liar ✅
Traitor ✅
Snakey ✅
Fake ✅

this is too much :dead:

Facts. Ugaas Farjano broke it down.
We know who Rooble really is and he's fooling

NOBODY.

Criticising his politics is one thing but calling him unattractive???

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I still had a lot of respect for kheyre even after that historical seven minutes. For three years he should us that we can put aside our differences and work together. His administration worked closely with the presidential office and they were able to accomplish alot with both hands in tune.

But greed took over him and when he was bombarded with messages and ambitions from the opposition . He thought they stood a chance. Hes a Somali which means as politician hes an opportunist. Unfortunately for him the opposition didnt win and he was sacked. Now looking back at all that and seeing all the other available candidates running for the presidency. If Farmajo doesnt hit a home run, I'll be rooting for Kheyre.

There are no other options :manny:

Kickz, my broski I barely disagree with you on a lot of things but being a good orator is one, just one of the things that makeup charisma. It doesn't replace the other qualities required for charisma. But I do agree, he is a good orator but his gestures and facial expressions make him look like he's having various mini transient ischemic attacks.

It's not a personal attack, I like to think of it as more of a physical analysis. I also do not agree with his policies and what he stands for politically but that's a topic for another thread/day.

I don't fear him per se but rather his ability to undo everything Farmaajo and his administration have worked so hard for and set us back another 10 years.

I never claimed anything but Hawiye you ilka dheer and everyone knows I'm too proud to declare anything but my actual qabiil. I'm winning so much in life that I would not have even been uncomfortable with claiming Midgaãn if they were my actual qabiil. Wallahi I feel so sorry for the Mareexaan brothers on this forum, everything is marexaan this, marexaan that. Buun this, buun that. And you'll notice it's always their fellow darood brothers, absolutely disgraceful.

Also the fact that you haven't refuted anything I said about his looks means you agree deep down.

giphy.gif

Your a certified Buun. No hawiye uses the term ilkadheer

stop faking. If your Marehan say it so. No can will beat you up for it. Just admit what god made you

Anyways. Kheyr everyone knows is the one who really kept your uncle buunmarjo out of trouble. Heck kheyr was like pence for trump. Kheyr advised your uncle when he came out with bad policies.

I was in KiSmayo when farmajo said to Ahmed madobe hand over the port and airport revenues. Ahmed said first go and get it from Hargeysa and bosaso then he will give jubaland money. Kheyr told your uncle not now not now remember your in KiSmayo and we can easily be deported. Don’t demand anything warya now. Kheyr gave him caqli

Kheyr the brains.

I can smell a buun. You have been given up warya. Tell tail signs. Buuns claim hawiye now to hide. Insult OG and MJ and obsession with them. Buun certifiable Buun.
Who are you ? Dalalos ?

Sad how was quickly a Buun can be identified.

kheyr is a langab sure but at least he is a not a buun deluded handicap

Rooble44

Your a certified Buun. No hawiye uses the term ilkadheer

stop faking. If your Marehan say it so. No can will beat you up for it. Just admit what god made you

Anyways. Kheyr everyone knows is the one who really kept your uncle buunmarjo out of trouble. Heck kheyr was like pence for trump. Kheyr advised your uncle when he came out with bad policies.

I was in KiSmayo when farmajo said to Ahmed madobe hand over the port and airport revenues. Ahmed said first go and get it from Hargeysa and bosaso then he will give jubaland money. Kheyr told your uncle not now not now remember your in KiSmayo and we can easily be deported. Don’t demand anything warya now. Kheyr gave him caqli

Kheyr the brains.

I can smell a buun. You have been given up warya. Tell tail signs. Buuns claim hawiye now to hide. Insult OG and MJ and obsession with them. Buun certifiable Buun.
Who are you ? Dalalos ?

Sad how was quickly a Buun can be identified.

kheyr is a langab sure but at least he is a not a buun deluded handicap
Walle waad xanuunsantahay, im in a good mood today. So I'll entertain you, what would convince you that im not MX and Baadicade?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I just love the way the Kikuyu dabadhilifyo likes to attack us for a Hawiyes outburst. Instead of acting like a and trying to shift it on us, go battle it out against the guy.

Not every person who "likes" Farmajo is a Marehan, the world doesn't revolve around politics.

I don't get how deluded you must be to think that life revolves around you and FKD.

Kulaha "buun this and buun that". Have some self respect and grow some balls.

OffTheDome

Proud American
The logic of Farmaajo and N&N orphans

1) Khaire was one of the best PM in Somali history but he’s not a good presidential candidate.
2) All other candidates can’t be trusted except Farmaajo
3) Kenya was a good place in 2016 not anymore.
4) Ethiopia was bad in 2016 but it’s very good now.

:faysalwtf:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The logic of Farmaajo and N&N orphans

1) Khaire was one of the best PM in Somali history but he’s not a good presidential candidate.
2) All other candidates can’t be trusted except Farmaajo
3) Kenya was a good place in 2016 not anymore.
4) Ethiopia was bad in 2016 but it’s very good now.

:faysalwtf:
1) Good as MP, but due to Tribal Reasons, not a good Presidential Candidate.
Also known to backstab, which is another issue
2) All the candidates have been rinsed out, from Hassan Shiekh to Abdishakur. Then we have the 00' generation, such as Sakin, which knows he will not be back. We need a good strong candidate, even Farmajo is a risk now, but out of all the devils, he is the least "devilish" one
3) Kenya was always a bad force, from day 1, and now with the Sea Case, its a "enemy" that should be watched out for
4) Ethiopia has always been a threat, but the "current government of Ethiopia" and the "Somalia Government" share a common idea at this period of time. There has been a reduction in "dissent" but still a enemy to watch out for.

:farmajoyaab:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

giphy.gif

I don’t see the need for slander, many of the good things NN has done have been by Kheyres hand, like reconciliation in Galmudug and SNA biometric scanning

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don’t see the need for slander, many of the good things NN has done have been by Kheyres hand, like reconciliation in Galmudug and SNA biometric scanning
But Alkabab became more powerful since xarmajoo came to power 2016.

Trending