Who is your preferred next FGS President

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
We need some young blood for a real change like the SYL, how about Asad cadde for a change to kick it off
upload_2019-6-5_12-55-42.jpeg

Asad would be a contender for PM but the President needs support from various sections.

I believe the next one will be from the H clan and particular central regions of Galguduud and Mudug.

Tukraq

VIP
Asad would be a contender for PM but the President needs support from various sections.

I believe the next one will be from the H clan and particular central regions of Galguduud and Mudug.
H clan have been the last two, and the current prime minister, this time it’s gonna be an MJ, plus we have support from various sections lol, all the federal states come to garowe for support

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
My preferred President is someone who is willing to use his brain and put the country first. Someone who won't jump on planes at God knows what time in the morning to go and take "iku suwar" pictures with foreign leaders. Someone who understands that Xamar isn't the only place in Somalia, who will actually conclude a Federal meeting with a smile on his face and hold a press conference with the other State Leaders about how they are planning on ending droughts, unemployment, how they are considering the management of the oil refineries that will open in X months time, how they will combine all the armed forces into The Somali National Armed Forces. I pray and hope for a day that we get a leader that has a brain and sees money for what it really is and knows that all that they do, they do for a better brighter tomorrow.

Alas, this is reality and a Somali like that is non-existent, a myth.

My preferred President is someone who is willing to use his brain and put the country first. Someone who won't jump on planes at God knows what time in the morning to go and take "iku suwar" pictures with foreign leaders. Someone who understands that Xamar isn't the only place in Somalia, who will actually conclude a Federal meeting with a smile on his face and hold a press conference with the other State Leaders about how they are planning on ending droughts, unemployment, how they are considering the management of the oil refineries that will open in X months time, how they will combine all the armed forces into The Somali National Armed Forces. I pray and hope for a day that we get a leader that has a brain and sees money for what it really is and knows that all that they do, they do for a better brighter tomorrow.

Alas, this is reality and a Somali like that is non-existent, a myth.

You should've atleast given us a name
now I regret reading all of that :uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.