OPINION Who is your Plan B

Both those men N&n shot at/tried to assassinate. Everyone from the Cult says those 2 names as if they’re buddies. It’s laughable N&N cult think those men have any love for n&n

Plan A AAW

Plan B Xasan.
Why do you think Abdirahman Abdishakur is a good leader? He was the one who tried to sell our sea, he is also a white washed muslim. You think just because he is from your clan, he is actually going to do something for your clan. Langaab I am a Habar Gidir cayr ayaanle and I will tell you he gonna sell and pimp out Somalia 2seconds after he goes into office. He and HSM should be put to death, not to give them the chance to mess up our already dying country.

A.
1652102815369.png

B.
1652102882611.png

C.
1652103026061.png

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Why do you think Abdirahman Abdishakur is a good leader? He was the one who tried to sell our sea, he is also a white washed muslim. You think just because he is from your clan, he is actually going to do something for your clan. Langaab I am a Habar Gidir cayr ayaanle and I will tell you he gonna sell and pimp out Somalia 2seconds after he goes into office. He and HSM should be put to death, not to give them the chance to mess up our already dying country.
Stop the cap. You are not Ayaanle, what’s ur sub sub sub sub clan then and what region you fail from. I will track you down, guriceel ama dusamareb.

Take their names out of your dirty mouth, you lying munafiq.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
what I deliberated when making my choice for plan B.

1. Clan interest, neither Kheyre nor Sh Sharif have a vested interest in JL they are neutral.
2. National interest, continue Farmaajo's works, no indication they are anti his policy whatsoever.

bidenkulaha

GalYare

1. Clan interest, neither Kheyre nor Sh Sharif have a vested interest in JL they are neutral.
2. National interest, continue Farmaajo's works, no indication they are anti his policy whatsoever.
Police of Farmaajo

1. Bumlicking Abiy Ahmed.

2. Having your government be taken over by Al Shabaab operatives and losing territory on the battlefield.

3. Assassinating opposition.

Kheyre fit this category. Shariif shares nothing of Farmaajo’s policy.

HSM visited West Gedo once walaal, I can assure you he has no intention of returning.
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
HSM is good too. Shariif or HSM, Agoonyar or Cali gaaf, either way I got both blood running through my veins
The Best King GIF by TV Land

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Plan A) Farmaajo

Plan B) Khayre

Plan C) Sheikh Shariif

Trending

Latest posts