Who is your idol or hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My idol grabbing DAT ENDANGERED ARMENIAN ASS!

KanyeWestKimKardashianButtPhoto-400x297.png

+ Y Kim's ASS is illegal...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't worry it's safe, honest!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Idolizing someone or something is a major sin.

I've couple of heroes including prophet Mohamed scw, my daddy, my Hooyo, my abti. :it0tdo8::it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
wallahi she went from any other mixed race Laquisha to looking like her surname is Kim.
she even got her eyebrows tatted korean style :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
she's dating a fine ass korean man too :dead:

her makeup went from a weird gothic teen to il-sung so quick. she's my inspiration :lawd:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Prophet Younus Dua in the Quran
When in the belly of the fish, Prophet Yunus (peace be upon him) realized his mistake and called out to Allah:

“… he cried through the depths of darkness (saying): “There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers.”(Surah Al Anbiya, 21:87)

Ibn Masud said regarding the `depths of darkness’ that it meant “the darkness of the belly of the fish, the darkness of the sea and the darkness of the night.” Ibn Masud, Ibn Abbas and others also said that “The fish took him through the sea, cleaving it until it reached the bottom of the sea. Yunus heard the rocks at the bottom of the sea uttering glorification of Allah, at which point he said:

“There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers” `

Awf Al-Aarabi said: “When Yunus found himself in the belly of the fish, he thought that he had died. But after he realized that he could still move his legs, he prostrated where he was, and then called out: `O Lord, I have taken a place of worship to You in a place where no other person has reached before.”’

Allah then tells us in the Quran:

Allah then tells us in the Quran:

“So `We answered his call, and delivered him from the distress. (This means that `We brought him forth from the belly of the fish and from that darkness.’)”

“And thus We do deliver (save) the believers.” (Al Anbiya 21:87)

:banderas::salute::friendhug::lawd:

YaYe

Yaaa Yeee
Too many to name. Not only did they shape my character but they also made huge difference in life. I'm really grateful for meeting some individuals in my life. May Allah forever bless them. This pic summons it up
GKfEWg7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending