Who is your favorite Youtuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GodKnowsBest

I love Gavin McInnes. He's a fabulous writer. Hilarious. He's a sucker for listicles. I don't find his videos so interesting, especially on Rebel Media. It's not his medium. His interviews on Free Speech are cool though. He's no racist. He's married to a third worlder.

Ben Shapiro is an annoying kid. Too much of the cocksure sophomore about him. I can neither watch nor read him. He's got a robotic style of speaking. No sense of humor.

@Amun, You don't love Stefan Molyneaux? Strange gaal, you are. He likes to beat up on religion. Thought he would be up your street. He's one of my fave Alt Right characters. A terrific speaker. I've never seen a better talker in my life. Never boring. Always funny. Pulls metaphors and vivid imagery out of a hat. Very bright guy. Much better than Paul Joseph Watson and other types.

Benjamin

någon :)
Clearly you are an AnCap indoctrinated zombie. Probably watched a bunch of Molyneux wingnut videos and now you think you figured out how the world works, sad!

Do you even know what ancap is? It's Somalia right now.

Ben Shapiro is the exact opposite of an Anarcho-Capitalist he's a traditional conservative aka power should not be centralized but rather federalized. He believes in governance but he doesn't believe the federal government should interfere with our daily lives. Aka, stop shoving the gay agenda down our throats, stop shoving the feminazi agenda down our throats, leave marriage to religious institutions, have a separation of church and state, leave the government out of the market and keep the economy laissez faire because the market self corrects.

A traditional conservative believes the government should only interfere when it comes to the safety of its citizens for example with national security and border security. The rest should be left to states, localities, and principalities.

Please educate yourself on conservatism before labelling conservatives as villains. This idea of labelling all conservatives as alt-right is exactly why the U.S. has an actual racist as a president.

The only idea I don't agree with Ben Shapiro on is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, he happens to be non-traditionally conservative and more Republican on this issue because he's a Jew.

The only right wing channel I watch is Rebel Media. :ehh:

Apollo

VIP
@Amun, You don't love Stefan Molyneaux? Strange gaal, you are. He likes to beat up on religion. Thought he would be up your street. He's one of my fave Alt Right characters. A terrific speaker. I've never seen a better talker in my life. Never boring. Always funny. Pulls metaphors and vivid imagery out of a hat. Very bright guy. Much better than Paul Joseph Watson and other types.

He's obsessed with IQ and his economic policies are retarded.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
@GodKnowsBest

I love Gavin McInnes. He's a fabulous writer. Hilarious. He's a sucker for listicles. I don't find his videos so interesting, especially on Rebel Media. It's not his medium. His interviews on Free Speech are cool though. He's no racist. He's married to a third worlder.

Ben Shapiro is an annoying kid. Too much of the cocksure sophomore about him. I can neither watch nor read him. He's got a robotic style of speaking. No sense of humor.

Shapiro has an air of arrogance sure but he also came from Harvard Law School as one of the top lawyers in his class. Lawyers are supposed to be strong in their views otherwise they get crushed in a courtroom.

That said he has on several occasions came out and admitted to being wrong when his views were erroneous.

I don't think his arrogance is enough to discredit him. He is incredibly quick and well spoken and I have fact checked him numerous times and I have yet to fact check him as wrong with his claims that are backed by evidence.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Right wing YouTube channels are horrible. Absolutely despise them. Over exaggerating everything, make up lies about Islam, pulling conspiracy theories out of thin air, Zionists, no common sense whatsoever.

He's obsessed with IQ and his economic policies are retarded.
I don't think he's much of a libertarian these days. He's one of the army of libertarians who've been forced to abandon their utopianism in the face of religious extremism. Open borders and Wahabbism don't play well together. It's been a painful adjustment for these guys.

IQ? Where do you think I get my Negrophobia from? We have to sterilize low voltage dullards. See my epic thread Sperm Bank in Somalia.

Apollo

VIP
I don't think he's much of a libertarian these days. He's one of the army of libertarians who've been forced to abandon their utopianism in the face of religious extremism. Open borders and Wahabbism don't play well together. It's been a painful adjustment for these guys.

IQ? Where do you think I get my Negrophobia from? We have to sterilize low voltage dullards. See my epic thread Sperm Bank in Somalia.

I'm for open borders, worldwide.

Except Somalia.

Shapiro has an air of arrogance sure but he also came from Harvard Law School as one of the top lawyers in his class. Lawyers are supposed to be strong in their views otherwise they get crushed in a courtroom.

That said he has on several occasions came out and admitted to being wrong when his views were erroneous.

I don't think his arrogance is enough to discredit him. He is incredibly quick and well spoken and I have fact checked him numerous times and I have yet to fact check him as wrong with his claims that are backed by evidence.
Sweetie, Ann Coulter is a lawyer, and I LOVE that yellow maned . She is funny. She is beautiful. And she has impossibly long legs. What a babe. She's also a patriot who wants to keep America from becoming like the Turd World. But this guy Shapiro is a fuckin' dullard. Also he wears his religion on his head. I'm as philosemitic as they come, but I don't like people who make a display of their religion. Keep it in your breast, where it belongs. The effect of his doing so is to make people think Jews hate Muslims when he bashes our religious fanatics. Naah, most Jews are liberals who support immigration. Cool ass mofos.

@GodKnowsBest I adore Lauren Southern. The Blonde Bombshell. I just wish I wasn't an old fart. I would commit serious sins with her. Me and @Benjamin like to stake out her apartment for when we kidnap Her Eminence. Do you like her too?

I love the girls from Virtue of The West too. They interviewed Imam Tawhidi. What a great man.

@DR OSMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending