Who is your favorite Youtuber?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Do some of you really like watching those weird white ethnocentric antisjw/political/history channels?
All they talk about is white agenda and European history. The only reason they're so popular is because whites love blowing themselves 24/7.

You are non white and they hate your kind yet you follow them around and watch their content on some Stockholm syndrome shit.

This coon phenomenon is very common among European Somalis smh

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Do some of you really like watching those weird white ethnocentric antisjw/political/history channels?
All they talk about is white agenda and European history. The only reason they're so popular is because whites love blowing themselves 24/7.

You are non white and they hate your kind yet you follow them around and watch their content on some Stockholm syndrome shit.

This coon phenomenon is very common among European Somalis smh

There's nothing wrong with history channels. It's history. I know some channels like to mix their poltical ideals, ideologies and what not with the history that they are talking about, but I certainly don't watch those.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This is probably the best representation of what I watch.

Granted I wouldn't watch some stuff like the tattoo video, the Joshua Hatton video (I'm recommended his stuff after storming his beta Somali kiss arse videos), and the "Lunch lady called the cops" video.

Screenshot_20170909-125304.jpg

maestro

Cultural revolution
There's nothing wrong with history channels. It's history. I know some channels like to mix their poltical ideals, ideologies and what not with the history that they are talking about, but I certainly don't watch those.

IDK man. The way they always talk about European shit puts me off but that's just me. You do you sxb. I don't care what Louis the 7th of Incestland did when he married his daughter

Apollo

VIP
This is probably the best representation of what I watch.

Granted I wouldn't watch some stuff like the tattoo video, the Joshua Hatton video (I'm recommended his stuff after storming his beta Somali kiss arse videos), and the "Lunch lady called the cops" video.

View attachment 29626

See people, I told you YouTube has a right-wing problem.

Paul Joseph Watson
Ben Shapiro
Gavin McInnes

Etc.

Pure trash. The Alt-Right is over-represented on there.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
See people, I told you YouTube has a right-wing problem.

Paul Joseph Watson
Ben Shapiro
Gavin McInnes

Etc.

Pure trash. The Alt-Right is over-represented on there.
Stop yourself right there.
:ufdup:
Ben Shapiro is an educated lawyer and conservative not an alt right and I plan to vote for him in 2024 if he runs then Insha allah. Not only will I vote for him, I will campaign for him and follow him on the campaign trail for maybe a week.

I disagree with Paul Joseph Watson due to his irrational, barely educated, and militant views but he's easy on the eyes. Likely recommended because I occasionally watch Steven Crowder for entertainment.

Gavin McInnes is beyond asinine and disgusting. Although he isn't as militant as PJW, his militant persona combined with his disgusting acts (posting D pics on Twitter), and his nonconservative neocon views I find him to be pure and utter
:trash:. That said, Gavin McInnes is the funniest alt-right persona I know.

Apollo

VIP
Stop yourself right there.
:ufdup:
Ben Shapiro is an educated lawyer and conservative not an alt right and I plan to vote for him in 2024 if he runs then Insha allah. Not only will I vote for him, I will campaign for him and follow him on the campaign trail for maybe a week.

I disagree with Paul Joseph Watson due to his irrational, barely educated, and militant views but he's easy on the eyes. Likely recommended because I occasionally watch Steven Crowder for entertainment.

Gavin McInnes is beyond asinine and disgusting. Although he isn't as militant as PJW, his militant persona combined with his disgusting acts (posting D pics on Twitter), and his nonconservative neocon views I find him to be pure and utter
:trash:. That said, Gavin McInnes is the funniest alt-right persona I know.

Ben Shapiro is an AnCap moron :trash: Right-wing Libertarians often cross over to the Alt-Right. Paul Joseph Watson, pure trash as well, crap version of Alex Jones. Gavin McInnes, funny, but extremely racist.

These right wing YouTube stars are radicalizing Western youth into their ISIS-like ideology. Google should deplatform them. #SafeSpace

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Ben Shapiro is an AnCap moron :trash: Right-wing Libertarians often cross over to the Alt-Right. Paul Joseph Watson, pure trash as well, crap version of Alex Jones. Gavin McInnes, funny, but extremely racist.

These right wing YouTube stars are radicalizing Western youth into their ISIS-like ideology. Google should deplatform them. #SafeSpace

Do you even know what ancap is? It's Somalia right now.

Ben Shapiro is the exact opposite of an Anarcho-Capitalist he's a traditional conservative aka power should not be centralized but rather federalized. He believes in governance but he doesn't believe the federal government should interfere with our daily lives. Aka, stop shoving the gay agenda down our throats, stop shoving the feminazi agenda down our throats, leave marriage to religious institutions, have a separation of church and state, leave the government out of the market and keep the economy laissez faire because the market self corrects.

A traditional conservative believes the government should only interfere when it comes to the safety of its citizens for example with national security and border security. The rest should be left to states, localities, and principalities.

Please educate yourself on conservatism before labelling conservatives as villains. This idea of labelling all conservatives as alt-right is exactly why the U.S. has an actual racist as a president.

The only idea I don't agree with Ben Shapiro on is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, he happens to be non-traditionally conservative and more Republican on this issue because he's a Jew.

Apollo

VIP
Do you even know what ancap is? It's Somalia right now.

Ben Shapiro is the exact opposite of an Anarcho-Capitalist he's a traditional conservative aka power should not be centralized but rather federalized. He believes in governance but he doesn't believe the federal government should interfere with our daily lives. Aka, stop shoving the gay agenda down our throats, stop shoving the feminazi agenda down our throats, leave marriage to religious institutions, have a separation of church and state, leave the government out of the market and keep the economy laissez faire because the market self corrects.

A traditional conservative believes the government should only interfere when it comes to the safety of its citizens for example with national security and border security. The rest should be left to states, localities, and principalities.

Please educate yourself on conservatism before labelling conservatives as villains. This idea of labelling all conservatives as alt-right is exactly why the U.S. has an actual racist as a president.

The only idea I don't agree with Ben Shapiro on is the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, he happens to be non-traditionally conservative and more Republican on this issue because he's a Jew.

Blabla, Conservatives and the Alt-Right are all the same.

Shapiro is on the AnCap end of the spectrum. He's not a conservative. He's also a disgusting Zionist. Why you even like him is beyond me.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Blabla, Conservatives and the Alt-Right are all the same.

Shapiro is on the AnCap end of the spectrum. He's not a conservative. He's also a disgusting Zionist. Why you even like him is beyond me.

And let me guess you're a zombie libtard that believes everyone is entitled to hand outs because they don't work hard enough.

Don't give me excuses like "nobody asks to be poor" while this may be true for those that are disabled it's incredibly untrue for most of the poor population. My dad came to America with just the clothes on his back. He never received government assistance and he got to the place he is today by working three different jobs when he came.

There are programs for the poor that daddy government isn't needed for aka churches/mosques/temples/synagogues, homeless shelters, and food shelves.

Apollo

VIP
Clearly you are an AnCap indoctrinated zombie. Probably watched a bunch of Molyneux wingnut videos and now you think you figured out how the world works, sad!

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Clearly you are an AnCap indoctrinated zombie. Probably watched a bunch of Molyneux wingnut videos and now you think you figured out how the world works, sad!
I don't watch molyneux nor do I care for his videos. Perhaps we can have this discussion after you have taken a class/researched in political theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending