Khan academy
Lemmino
Vox
Infinity series
Numberphile
Film theory
Veritasium

I'm into that nerd shit :rejoice:

But most of the time I'm on YouTube it's either searching random shit like "The biggest whale ever caught" or watching music videos.

Apollo

VIP
YouTube has a right-wing problem. There's too much ''red pilled'' reactionary stuff on there. I have blocked (with app 'Video Blocker') something like 50 different Conservative/Right-wing channels as they spoil the recommendations.

maestro

Cultural revolution
YouTube has a right-wing problem. There's too much ''red pilled'' reactionary stuff on there. I have blocked (with app 'Video Blocker') something like 50 different Conservative/Right-wing channels as they spoil the recommendations.

Or more simple just turn off watch history. Overtime the YouTube AI will recommend videos based on your subscription list.

I once accidentally clicked on a video by some white beta crying about immigrants and that shit spoiled my recommended for months until I turned off the watch history. No longer an issue

Apollo

VIP
Or more simple just turn off watch history. Overtime the YouTube AI will recommend videos based on your subscription list.

I once accidentally clicked on a video by some white beta crying about immigrants and that shit spoiled my recommended for months until I turned off the watch history. No longer an issue

Sometimes there are good but still unknown YouTubers out there. You won't discover them if you don't randomly click on stuff.

Problem is if you watch one political video, all you will get is far-right/neocon/conspiracy shit recommended. I've blocked wingnuts like Molyneux, Alex Jones etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending