Who is your favorite Tik Tok Somali? (Somalibrity)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me it is----- King Qani-- the Shaansi Banadir reer xamar guy! Funniest! Here HE is making fun of Habar gidir- saying they went from warriors to qanniisniimo loooooooooooool

and him. Omar romantic! Heart breaker!

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Yasin Halyeey
Sipping Tea Time GIF by VH1

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
you rlly have sum mental illness dont you? :deadrose:
Its not mental Illness, She/He is actually using the forum as it was intended. Not being fake all the time making the most BS posting especially you Especially you. You see basras post are Real asf + Actually have passion and Actually is GENERAL But of course no one wants the real stuff. You want to know who my favourite Tiktok Celebrity is? Its Yusuf7n he brings a smile to my face Every time I see his Tiktoks absolutely halarious Also Eastii but that dude Scares me

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its not mental Illness, She/He is actually using the forum as it was intended. Not being fake all the time making the most BS posting especially you Especially you. You see basras post are Real asf + Actually have passion and Actually is GENERAL But of course no one wants the real stuff. You want to know who my favourite Tiktok Celebrity is? Its Yusuf7n he brings a smile to my face Every time I see his Tiktoks absolutely halarious Also Eastii but that dude Scares me

Mashalaaah thank you so much huuno! if u ever write a book about me please include these praise you typed.

Who is Yusuf? Can u post his tik tok?

Last edited:
Khaniisnimo knows no race and qabiil. It has always been there, will continue to be there and there's no cure for it. It's just now coming to light with the advent of fast info flow. It's time dumb Somalis come to terms with it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Khaniisnimo knows no race and qabiil. It has always been there, will continue to be there and there's no cure for it. It's just now coming to light with the advent of fast info flow. It's time dumb Somalis come to terms with it.

R u confessing something huuno?

Eavesdropping Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Mashalaaah thank you so much huuno! if u ever write a boom about me please include these praise you typed.

Meet Yusuf7n, the guy with the most massive forehead on tiktok

Let me tell u one thing, this guy leans a little bit into the forehead jokes a bit, SOme users on this website dont like him But hes a funny dude

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Waxaan maqlay wii toobad keentay

She went to Ummrah which is okey- it is the trend. Yasin, Shino oley, Babajay, King Qani- ALL went to Ummrah.

U see ALL of them think that they have been under sixir--which they have been in a way-technically- so whenever they get excess anxiety- they fly to ummrah

:damn::damn:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Mashalaaah thank you so much huuno! if u ever write a boom about me please include these praise you typed.

Whats a boom? It wasent praise Either, I dont praise people like that. I was being Honest. Kinda reminds me of Testo's 21 Postings he always made, sad guy never got replied to and the amount of times i wanted to make an account just to reply to him is crazy,

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
She went to Ummrah which is okey- it is the trend. Yasin, Shino oley, Babajay, King Qani- ALL went to Ummrah.

U see ALL of them think that they have been under sixir--which they have been in a way-technically- so whenever they get excess anxiety- they fly to ummrah

:damn::damn:
Offtopic but I really like Rayaan bajaaj that girl is going places. Started from zero now she gave Qamar suugani divorce papers. Naag nool weeye. She has to be my favorite. Oh I also like Dayax Dalnuurshe, Hilarious guy😂

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Whats a boom? It wasent praise Either, I dont praise people like that. I was being Honest. Kinda reminds me of Testo's 21 Postings he always made, sad guy never got replied to and the amount of times i wanted to make an account just to reply to him is crazy,

lick my siill

:hillarybiz:

Trending