Who is to blame for the fact Somalis will not exist in 100 years?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
We all know who should be blamed for this so let's keep the peace. It was a rhetorical question.

I was told last night a gabar from here in London was marrying a revert who is from the country of Palau. I never heard of that place before. I had to Google it.

:childplease:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Most likely this site since I'm guessing one of these fkd sessions will restart the Somali civil war one day or push @TekNiKo over the edge.

We all know who should be blamed for this so let's keep the peace. It was a rhetorical question.

I was told last night a gabar from here in London was marrying a revert who is from the country of Palau. I never heard of that place before. I had to Google it.

There is still Somalis in somalia. All the somali that have married foreigners, regardless of it’s a man or woman, they child won’t be aloud Somali citizenship because they were born abroad.

diasporan somalis might get really mixed but not to the extent of not existing in a century later,
nigga we been out here since 9,000 BC whats OP smoking:ftw9nwa:
Somalis are actually increasing in number and our rate with mixing isn’t even high at all. Everyone I know is having pure babies

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Probably me my goal is to be the next genghis khan

I will buy an island and take 100 women from every race but somali and wuss all of them and bring in another 100 and keep repeating until I get 1,000

Eventually my children will grow up and I will import more women and some men so my daughters dont get lonely. Assuming I have atleast 500 male children they will each need to contribute 100 children which makes 50,000 descendants and it will go to 500,000 and then 5 million

Before you know it I will have created my own qabiil and we will be the largest tribe known to somalis

Who cares
Somali girls are not the best quality on the market anyway

Trending