Who is this new Somali rapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Somalis do these videos too but their songs suck and they all cover their face with hoodies because they also have the Salafi image they show their parents and their community. They have two identities lol

Ok so the Somali youth are running to the same culture that black people are preaching their youth from it!!!!the culture of gang, violence, prisons :susp:

The AA are pulling their youth and fixing their family structure and you are running to it. I still blame the ghetto neighborhood for the gang culture.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Lol no wonder he aint making no more tracks
The best artist in their group was that Habar Jeclo yute CP and he's in the bin on gun charges.

The rest of their group scattered out of fear.I don't know what happen to your cousin Slugz though.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The best artist in their group was that Habar Jeclo yute CP and he's in the bin on gun charges.

The rest of their group scattered out of fear.I don't know what happen to your cousin Slugz though.

I don't where that nigga at either my one cousin was hollering recent to saying he needs a spot to hide looool iunno whats going on in scarbrough:damn::dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Ok so the Somali youth are running to the same culture that black people are preaching their youth from it!!!!the culture of gang, violence, prisons :susp:

The AA are pulling their youth and fixing their family structure and you are running to it. I still blame the ghetto neighborhood for the gang culture.

I must have missed the part where promiscuity and drug abuse went from being maligned and disturbing to wholeheartedly accepted behaviour :manny:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
These niggas kill me wallahi.All that gun talk on their tracks and yet they still hiding. :draketf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Canadians

:dead:

1475821713076.jpg

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It's funny most of you are trashing talking based on what music someone listens to based on their geographically location.

Yall(with few exceptions) are ignoring that these Somali youngsters are not just producing "music" - they're promoting a certain culture that is dangerous and brings nothing great to society as a whole.

Second of all, these youngsters are most likely in criminal activities ranging from selling drugs to prostitution(that is usually forced upon). Where else could they be getting their funds for their music. I know of many Somali rappers who are in gangs and get their funds from illegal activities where I live.

I already see a new generation of Somalis fucking up where I live, I can't imagine what it's like with the Somali youngsters in places that have negative histories like Minnesota or Ohio etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.