Who is this cadaan guy obsessed with us?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
He's not obsessed for making a few videos however it's pretty irresponsible to tell people to visit Somalia at this certain point so I'm betting he's definitely being paid for this. This so-called government has already been accused of funding bots on Twitter I don't doubt it's a fully fledged online campaign at this point. They are pretty deluded with the direction they are taking though Somalia is not like other countries and spending money on this is not wise.

He's not obsessed for making a few videos however it's pretty irresponsible to tell people to visit Somalia at this certain point so I'm betting he's definitely being paid for this. This so-called government has already been accused of funding bots on Twitter I don't doubt it's a fully fledged online campaign at this point. They are pretty deluded with the direction they are taking though Somalia is not like other countries and spending money on this is not wise.

I mean, Somalia can be a huge tourist destination if it actually becomes safe. Right on the coast, beautiful ocean, nice and consistent weather, close to the middle east and asia

Maybe the government wants to kick start the tourist industry, however now is definitely not the time to. Al-Shaabab needs to be defeated before we start tourism

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
The are libertarians who hate "Big government". Therefore no government or weak govt must be a paradise.

Trending

Latest posts