I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ahmed Shide or Mustafe Cagjar

I let you decide

bGwhxrz.png

CaliTedesse

VIP
He has had many beefs with Cagjar. I'm amazed how he's sitting in the middle and Cagjar is sitting right.

Cagjar is a conman who still hides behind a sheen of being Somali, while Shide is more out with his pro-Oromia affiliations and anti-Somali rhetoric

Shide is literally assisting the Somali genocide being carried out against his own Hawiye clan in the eastern Hararghe and Chercher mountians area

CaliTedesse

VIP
Cagjar is a conman who still hides behind a sheen of being Somali, while Shide is more out with his pro-Oromia affiliations and anti-Somali rhetoric

Shide is literally assisting the Somali genocide being carried out against his own Hawiye clan in the eastern Hararghe and Chercher mountians area
Shide is not Hawiye and where is genocide being carried out?

All I knew for certian is he is some from some Dir that are partially Oromized like the Gurre and Akisho

But the Akisho are really Somali, same for the Gurre for the most part. So I do not understand when people say he is a Oromophile because of his clan. They fight the Oromo and are one of the main clans being targated

The genocide is occuring across the entire Somali regions borders and deep into Kenya. The Oromo in Kenya are being funneled arms and personnel from the Oromia region and they are driving the Somalis in the northwestern parts of Kenya eastwards, sometimes with Samburu and other help. The Garre and now even the Oromized Gabra who used to be considerd Oromo and now also being targated as Somalis or Sonali affiliates

The Gabra in Oromia want to join the Somali region, so they are clashing with Oromo militias who are basically forcing them to say they are Oromo and not Somali

Alot of Boran young men and Ethiopian federal police and military formed a network in NW Kenya. Moyale was one of their centerpeices, but now they focus on the more quite innocuous"nomadic skirmishes"

Northern Kenya is lawless outside the major urban areas. The government killings and banditry and now ethnic cleansing are never reported because they are minimized or denied by the state

The Afar attack the western flank of Sitti region primarily, the Oromo and Ethiopian military carry out the attacks from the southern flank of Sitti starting from Maiso to the Tuliguleed area, with another concentraion of Oromos targeting the Afdeer/Liben zones

This is the outerflank of the genocide, the inner flank is well within Oromia primarily the formerly Somali zones that were annexed into Oromia that were majority Somali that are no in the east Hararghe, west Hararghe, and Bale regions of Oromia. Only way we know of the genocide occuring within Oromia is from mass graves and random videos of Somalis in the region literally crying out for help

This is the classic procedure the Oromo are using to cleanse areas of Somalis, and it is an account (voice recorded) from a Somali father whose family and area was targated by the Oromo paramilitaries and nationalist forces for ethnic cleansing from an NGO that operates in Ethiopia:

https://www.cage.ngo/somalis-flee-a...-and-ethiopian-government-under-war-on-terror

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
The Afar attack the western flank of Sitti region primarily, the Oromo and Ethiopian military carry out the attacks from the southern flank of Sitti starting from Maiso to the Tuliguleed area, with another concentraion of Oromos targeting the Afdeer/Liben zones

This is the outerflank of the genocide, the inner flank is well within Oromia primarily the formerly Somali zones that were annexed into Oromia that were majority Somali that are no in the east Hararghe, west Hararghe, and Bale regions of Oromia. Only way we know of the genocide occuring within Oromia is from mass graves and random videos of Somalis in the region literally crying out for help

This is the classic procedure the Oromo are using to cleanse areas of Somalis, and it is an account (voice recorded) from a Somali father whose family and area was targated by the Oromo paramilitaries and nationalist forces for ethnic cleansing from an NGO that operates in Ethiopia:

https://www.cage.ngo/somalis-flee-a...-and-ethiopian-government-under-war-on-terror
i liked to know your opinion on the onlf, seaming now that there very pro somali movement and also rentering mainstream ethio-politics.
do you when get into power they will protect ogadenia from ethiopian/oromos agression?

He has had many beefs with Cagjar. I'm amazed how he's sitting in the middle and Cagjar is sitting right.
he is sitting in the middle because the picture is of a meeting with the sdp executive committee (gudi-fulinta) and Ahmed shide is the party chairman where ina cagjar is the vice chairman

i liked to know your opinion on the onlf, seaming now that there very pro somali movement and also rentering mainstream ethio-politics.
do you when get into power they will protect ogadenia from ethiopian/oromos agression?

No. The ONLF will do nothing, nor will anyone else. If they cared, they would have launched a full scale onslaught against the Oromo and the rest of our enemies by

1) starting to unify as much Somali clans

2) leading the formation of a new Somali nationalist actor and paramilitary based throughout the Somali region dedicated only to defending Somali lands and the Somali people and retaking lost Somali lands

3) mobilizing the general fighting age Somali population through this resurgent nationalist Somali actor through voluntary enlistment and training, and military training for the general population to ensure a means of independent protection for the non-fighting civillian populace

4) throught the above actor, helping to raise awareness and fervor by supporting a network of independent media and journalism and intelligentsia to report on every act of anti-Somali aggression and xenophobia

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
No. The ONLF will do nothing, nor will anyone else. If they cared, they would have launched a full scale onslaught against the Oromo and the rest of our enemies by

1) starting to unify as much Somali clans

2) leading the formation of a new Somali nationalist actor and paramilitary based throughout the Somali region dedicated only to defending Somali lands and the Somali people and retaking lost Somali lands

3) mobilizing the general fighting age Somali population through this resurgent nationalist Somali actor through voluntary enlistment and training, and military training for the general population to ensure a means of independent protection for the non-fighting civillian populace

4) throught the above actor, helping to raise awareness and fervor by supporting a network of independent media and journalism and intelligentsia to report on every act of anti-Somali aggression and xenophobia
onlf has been doing all of that.
onlf did everything they can do to stop ethiopia from exploiting ogadenia
they been fighting a silent war for years.
onlf has no support from somalia, djibouti. or anyone else. the somali goverment has been hunting onlf soldiers in refuge for years and sending them to ogadenia.
onlf used to be legitimate threat for ethiopia.
ethiopia is supported by usa and nato.
how can the onlf beat a military who get 100 million dollars in aid per year.
only idiot would say that the only pro somali movement in ogadenia who's fought ethiopia for 2 decades is useless.
remember the onlf got above 90% support from the somali people in 1994.
now there rentering mainstream ethiopian politic with goal of self-determination.

Trending

Latest posts