Who is the most competent world leader?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I find it awesome! Nigga has a whole qabiil descended from him!

Not necessarily. Humans are very creative and self preservationists, for all we know, they might take the name Khan to forward success.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Not necessarily. Humans are very creative and self preservationists, for all we know, they might take the name Khan to forward success.
No loool huuno they did DNA tests and if they could find his grave he could have even MORE kids!

I know what the brits did and the Congo free state atrocities, why are you comparing two evil and horrible events? They re not mutually exclusive. I despise all human right abusers.

I am simply pointing out the inconsistency in which the evils of Hitler are perceived and taught as the evil of all evil. Whereas the atrocities that have occurred to the rest of the world are simply brushed over.

The descendants of victims and victims of Hitler have rightfully received recognition and compensation for what they have been thru.

Would it be reasonable to expect the same for say, the native americans? Mexicans/Latinos? Indians? Descendants of slaves? Congo? Australian Aboriginals?

Obviously it's too much to ask and unreasonable :stopit:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
@Hassan mahat hate him or love him, one thing that is undeniable is Hitler's political astuteness and competence during his rise. To simply dismiss him as a manic is very dishonest. I don't condone, or approve of what he has done, but it is absolutely undeniable that it takes a remarkable amount of competence to take a nation that was on its knees to a global superpower and to be seen as a the modern face of evil.
:ufdup:
Superpower kulaha, my man pulled a '91 for xamar on a global scale and looted France like a true mooryaan. He genuinely could've won if he wasn't such a shit strategist either, he's literally the poster child of why fascism fails.

Had it not been for that meth head this pigskins would've continued looting the world. It only took one charismatic retard to change history, he was truly an amazing figure.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Superpower kulaha, my man pulled a '91 for xamar on a global scale and looted France like a true mooryaan. He genuinely could've won if he wasn't such a shit strategist either, he's literally the poster child of why fascism fails.

Had it not been for that meth head this pigskins would've continued looting the world. It only took one charismatic retard to change history, he was truly an amazing figure.
He fucked up by trying to conquer Russia during winter.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
He was fascist dictator who showed no mercy and respected no human rights.
Israel is a state that illegally stole land and displaced natives to house a non-native population...

Mussolini was sympathetic to the Greater Somalia cause.

But Nazi Germany was a superpower :dwill:

Either way, I'm not trying to argue about he's failures, but the fact that the man wasn't simply crazy "maniac" like Hassan Netanyahu argues, and the fact that Hitler isn't the greatest evil leader out...shit I wouldn't even place him in top 5 :patrice:

Hassan mahat

Either way, I'm not trying to argue about he's failures, but the fact that the man wasn't simply crazy "maniac" like Hassan Netanyahu argues, and the fact that Hitler isn't the greatest evil leader out...shit I wouldn't even place him in top 5 :patrice:
“Hassan Netanyahu” :dead:

Hassan mahat

FYI I don’t like Netanyahu, he is Likud ( the Israeli right wing party) and I am a liberal as you tell.

FYI I don’t like Netanyahu, he is Likud ( the Israeli right wing party) and I am a liberal as you tell.

No. You are intellectually dishonest and very cowardly. I am not trying to attack you personally, it's just a remark. You'll bother to reply to vapid and senseless post, but would overlook and avoid answering serious questions. There is no shame in saying, I'll look into it, or I don't know, however taking a stand, throwing statements and refusing to acknowledge and overlook the reply and question is very cowardly to say the least....:westbrookwtf:

Hassan mahat

No. You are intellectually dishonest and very cowardly. I am not trying to attack you personally, it's just a remark. You'll bother to reply to vapid and senseless post, but would overlook and avoid answering serious questions. There is no shame in saying, I'll look into it, or I don't know, however taking a stand, throwing statements and refusing to acknowledge and overlook the reply and question is very cowardly to say the least....:westbrookwtf:
I didn’t mean it if I did that? Sorry.

Trending

Latest posts