Who is the most beautiful ethnic group in the Horn of Africa?

Who's the beautiful ethnic group in the Horn of Africa?

• Afar

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • Saho

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Somali

Votes: 83 66.4%
  • Harari

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Tigre

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • Tigrinya-Tigrayan

Votes: 16 12.8%
  • Bilen

• Amhara

• Oromo

• Gurage

• Total voters
It’s rare? Where do you live the wilderness? I see attractive Somali people all the time.
tyson GIF
they're mostly average although I do come across extra ewly attractive somalis but not often if I'm honest.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I noticed it's often unattractive Somalis who call Somalis the least attractive. We were always vain even before Somalia was a nation and we were just a collection of clans governing ourselves. Get used to it. Some things never change.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I noticed its often unattractive Somalis who call Somalis the least attractive. We were always vain even before Somalia was a nation and were just a collection of clans governing ourselves. Get used to it. Something never change.
@kulane is quite the odd character, wallahi. He argued with me for a good while over Xalimos being unattractive. Bismillah, who does that? I used to have past regrettable racist phases toward other ethnic groups and even back then I wouldn't argue with someone for like a page two about how their foreign ethnicity, let alone my own, is unattractive.

:mjlol:

they're mostly average although I do come across extra ewly attractive somalis but not often if I'm honest.
bro....the problem with Somalis like u is that you think Somalis all look like you and your family. You think your family is all there is to somali looks. Walaal, my family and cousins are so good looking. Your family is ugly man. Not all Somalis look like you and your ugly family walaal.

bro....the problem with Somalis like u is that you think Somalis all look like you and your family. You think your family is all there is to somali looks. Walaal, my family and cousins are so good looking. Your family is ugly man. Not all Somalis look like you and your ugly family walaal.

@kulane is quite the odd character, wallahi. He argued with me for a good while over Xalimos being unattractive. Bismillah, who does that? I used to have past regrettable racist phases toward other ethnic groups and even back then I wouldn't argue with someone for like a page two about how their foreign ethnicity, let alone my own, is unattractive.

It's one of those incel blackpill accounts, they pop up all the time, pay no mind to it.

you write like a 12 year old grow up please

I know. Abel has to look like Abdi to make us notice. :stressed:

Now that you mention it my family is from Somali Galbeed and when Haile Selassie was Emperor of Ethiopia he attempted to assimilate Somalis by paying them to marry Habeshis. His plot certainly failed. Trying to Amharize the Somali would never work. :dead:
who started this rumor? kkkk
if this is true, please cite source. i would love to read it.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Could either be one or both of the following:

(1) A bonafide troll
(2) Non-Somali

It's excessive. The question should be where are all these zero dignity individuals and interlopers coming from?

who started this rumor? kkkk
if this is true, please cite source. i would love to read it.
I'll look for the records. Its not a rumour but occured during my father's lifetime. We're reer Galbeed.

For me it's somali .
Racist.

Many ethnic groups in the Horn are not indigenous to the Horn. Indigenous-ness is a social construct for the most part. I think the only people who can lay true claims to their lands are few in this world.

Do you know many Somali clans today did not live in their lands just decades ago? So much warring and clan wars or invasions. For example, the Abgal were totally alien to Mogadishu just 100 years ago but now are the majority. So to the Habar Awal in Hargeisa who are new arrivals; their 80 year olds were not born there and came as migrants. I have many examples. Kismayo is another where totally alien clans came from lands far far away around the time of independence. Even clans were kicked out entirely from their cities during the recent civil war or were put there by the communist dictator. I will not say which ones to avoid offence (fresh wounds).

So I do not accept the Bantu not being "Indigenous" to the Horn. It's hard to claim being Indigenous in the Horn. Somalis apparently travelled from Sudan and kicked out the Oromos.
Bantu aren't indigenous to east Africa let alone the horn.
Somalis originated in the horn & are the oldest living inhabitants .

Bantus originated in West Africa I don't understand why people wanna play sjw for bantus who already own half of africa

:manny:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
For me it's somali .

Bantu aren't indigenous to east Africa let alone the horn.
Somalis originated in the horn & are the oldest living inhabitants .

Bantus originated in West Africa I don't understand why people wanna play sjw for bantus who already own half of africa

:manny:
Dabcasar Stan?:krs:

Wadani ass nigga

Could either be one or both of the following:

(1) A bonafide troll
(2) Non-Somali

It's excessive. The question should be where are all these zero dignity individuals and interlopers coming from?

I'll look for the records. Its not a rumour but occured during my father's lifetime. We're reer Galbeed.
that's so interesting, please post it if you do find it.

you write like a 12 year old grow up please
Oh ok. Location makes a difference it seems.
I live in London most are either average or pretty but slightly more average. The guys are mostly not attractive

Trending