Who is the hero behind the arrest of the ONLF terrorist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Can we stop the blame game and give that man a medal? :lawd:

We salute you, wherever you are ( I hear it's somewhere in Galnusmudug).:salute:

Duchess

VIP
Guys, don't be shy. I know many of you don't give a shit about qalbi-whatshisname or the ONLF.

:ileycry:

2 million children may not make it for the October rains.

However 4 million people have energy to expense on arguing over non-development issues.
:hillarybiz:

Gambar

VIP
Inquisitive has made like 1000 threads today on this so the turn of events have been interesting needless to say :icon lol:

2 million children may not make it for the October rains.

However 4 million people have energy to expense on arguing over non-development issues.
:hillarybiz:
O
I agree. The faux outrage is pathetic.

You only support him because he's from your subclan.
my comment was designed to give some impetus to your failed attempt at qabil trolling and getting a 20 pager .You even replied to yourself :drakelaugh:I set the ball rolling for you .you should thank me :hillarybiz:

As for the topic , I don't care what peoples intentions are or their reasons for outrage .All we know is a Somali elder was tied to a lamppost by a foreign entity in the Somali capital . I will happily unite with qabilists on that matter , even those that hate me or my clan .

VKXGSa7.jpg

Duchess

VIP
You can't prove this man's innocence. He's a criminal, a murderer, a terrorist and a coward who sought refuge in Somalia instead of continuing his war against the filthy Ethiopians.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts