Who is the greatest president of US history?

Who is the greatest president of US history?

• Biden

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Biden

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Teddy Roosevelt

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
His "Square Deal" domestic policies made corporations promise the average citizen fairness to produce pure food and drugs. He is the reason why every product that people consume have to be FDA approved before being put on the shelf of super markets. This is a pretty big deal. If he never done that I would have died from food poisoning along time ago. He did a lot of other great things too, but that is one of his policies that I like the most.

Abraham Lincoln who freed the slaves and won the civil war.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]β€”that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

- Abraham Lincoln, Illinois Senatorial debate, September 18, 1858.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, [applause]β€”that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

That is bad but I doubt it would really make a difference to the freed slaves. Plus, he was probably saying that in response to criticism that accused him of "not being racist enough". Back then I guess you were expected to be a hardcore racist and could be canceled if you weren't a hardcore racist.

Abraham Lincoln was a progressive for his time and he thought black people shouldn't be enslaved, but he didn't think black people could be equal to the white race. This is due to the fact that he perceived the former as inherently inferior.

He wasn't a closeted civil rights activist, he still believed white people were superior, but he also believed just because they were superior that doesn't mean black people deserve to be abused.

The man has literally gone done in history for a sex scandal. Why would you possibly give such a strange answer?
Aside from getting head in the Oval Office, the facts show that Bill Clinton was a good president. This is mostly evidenced by looking at the economy during his tenure. He created over 22 million new jobs, unemployment was at the lowest it had been in 30 years, and it was the lowest poverty rate that had been seen in 20 years. He had a very high approval rating when he left office.

Even the most progressive open white men at that time barely saw blacks as humans lol
Dont know how blacks persevered during that time

8e28vmeg8sc61.png

Trending

Latest posts