Who is the biggest enemy of the somali people?

Who is the biggest enemy of the somali people?

• Saudi Arabia

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Ethiopia

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Kenya

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • The West (America, Europe)

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Amisom coalition :Uganda, Burundi etc

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Qatar

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • UAE

• All arab gulf countries

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Turkey

• Total voters

Som

VIP
Who is the biggest enemy of the somali people? Consider countries that harmed the somali nation as whole and not just your qabil

Som

VIP
I would have said Ethiopia or Kenya but I voted arab gulf countries.
We know that ethiopia and kenya have an anti somali agenda, but with most arab gulf countries they hide their treacherous nature behind islam. An enemy that act like an enemy (ethiopia, Kenya etc) is better than an enemy who acts like a friend

They don't want to see a stable somalia
No they wanna take all the lands belonging to somalis and want to rule them. So far they are doing well, during the TPLF they divided us along sub-clan lines. Do you know that before Ahmed gurey conquered Abyssinia they divided the ifat/adal sultanate into 7 emirates and each one's emir was chosen politically from Axum. The tigray did a number on us. We need a new Ahmed gurey.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’d say somalis first then arab gold countries. I would of put Kenya and Ethiopia second but they are open with their anti Somali antics.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Remember no one can take advantage of us without our permission, unfortunately because of mistrust between our communities, it invites other interest in to the scene. We will figure it out tho, we came a long way :)

You should had multiple countries as one option. This is how it goes. And remember, I am a person who lived in Egypt, UAE, Somalia, Ethiopia and Kenya in that order.

1. All Somali clans (Major & Minor).
2. Ethiopia & Kenya. (Equally)
3. UAE, Saudi Arabia and Egypt.

No such thing as permanent friends or permanent enemies. But Somalis(mainly darod &isaaqs) was and still is the most dangerous to 🇸🇴. Currently Kenya/darod/UAE are the ones hindering Somalia’s progress.

No such thing as permanent friends or permanent enemies. But Somalis(mainly darod &isaaqs) was and still is the most dangerous to 🇸🇴. Currently Kenya/darod/UAE are the ones hindering Somalia’s progress.

Says the one’s who literally turned it into the shittiest country in the world :ohlord:

Trending