• I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • J

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies and Gentlemen

We’ve been invaded by some sophisticated trolls that you wouldn’t know that they trolled you till it’s too late. With this troll invasion, our old trolls sharpened their troll pens and quickly caught up with them. Therefore, these skilled trolls should be celebrated and rewarded for their troll skills and entertainment. That is why I decided to create this thread and vote for the troll of all trolls. People can nominate (see guidelines below) their favourite troll. The ten most voted trolls will go in a final and square it off. Each member can nominate only 4 members.

But a troll must be someone;

A) Who doesn’t insult those h/she is trolling.

B) Doesn’t use profanity or exhibit explicit sexual images or connotations.

C) Funny and yet with a believable message.

D) Over 500 posts. (If 100 good trolls become members within the next 24 hours, we could waive this rule).

Each member is allowed to drop 4 names.

10 names will be selected after 7 days. The winner will be announced a date to be announced later. Let’s reward our hardworking trolls and please vote now.

My 4 votes go to;

@Emily @CaliSomali @Knowles @Cognitivedissonance

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your

Are you still stoned from a J yesterday? Yes. The polls are open.
Yo, I feel like a dumbass for asking, but all I see are letters as options. Wtf are we voting for? If I vote "C", what happens? I feel really stupid for asking this.

Yo, I feel like a dumbass for asking, but all I see are letters as options. Wtf are we vofor? If I vote "C", what happens? I feel really stupid for asking this.

Your

Sxb, you nominate 4 members and mention them in your post and leave the rest to us. The top ten nominated members will be filled in the places of these letters.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Your

Sxb, you nominate 4 members and mention them in your post and leave the rest to us. The ;most) top ten nominated members will be filled in the places of these letters.
Then why did you make me feel dumb from my last post? It was legitimate then. Why are people voting for fuckin letters? Are they high!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending