Who is Shaykh Mohammad bin Abdul Wahhab...??

Have you heard the mainstream media and some muslims using the word Wahabism? This is a Character Assassination of Shaykh bin Abdul Wahhab which the people of misguidance get the term from.

Maniac that used the deen to kill those who opposed King Saud
Abul-Qāsim Ibn ‘Asākir (d. 571H, rahimahullāh) said: “Know, my brother – may Allah guide us and you to His pleasure, and that He makes us from those who fear Him and are dutiful to Him as He deserves – that the flesh of the scholars, may Allah be merciful with them, is poison. And Allah’s established way of tearing down the screen of those who attack the scholars is well-known. That is because attacking them for an affair that they innocent of is a mighty thing – and to speak of their honour with falsehood and fabrications is an evil and noxious pasture to graze upon!

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Abul-Qāsim Ibn ‘Asākir (d. 571H, rahimahullāh) said: “Know, my brother – may Allah guide us and you to His pleasure, and that He makes us from those who fear Him and are dutiful to Him as He deserves – that the flesh of the scholars, may Allah be merciful with them, is poison. And Allah’s established way of tearing down the screen of those who attack the scholars is well-known. That is because attacking them for an affair that they innocent of is a mighty thing – and to speak of their honour with falsehood and fabrications is an evil and noxious pasture to graze upon!
What are trying to say? The sheikh actions are well known, he is a human if he did something good then we say he did good, and if he did something evil we gonna say he did something evil. Their's no concept of the scholars flesh is poison in my book.

What are trying to say? The sheikh actions are well known, he is a human if he did something good then we say he did good, and if he did something evil we gonna say he did something evil. Their's no concept of the scholars flesh is poison in my book.
You follow philosophers, I am not taking your position seriously :samwelcome:

what makes him amazing? take this as an opportunity to tell me abit about his works as someone who hasn't read any
Unfortunately I have not read his books I’m just going on the opinions of sheikh albani, uthaymeen, bin baaz, muqbil and bazmool

its probably a typo were he meant king of saud
even then Saudi wasn't established until 1932 there wasn't a Saudi kingdom yet in the sheikh's time.
Saudi Arabia was established by uniting the 4 regions into a single kingdom. The sheikh wasn't alive to witness this in fact he was ostracised and was wanted by the whole region for his dawah and was exiled.

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
He died in 1792 and king saud was born in 1875.

He's right mate, his name was muhammed bin saud (1685-1765) first leader of diriyah emirate which later gave rise to the 1st saudi state 1744-1818. The saud you're referring to is the founder of the 3rd saudi state 1932-present. Miaw married his daughter to abdualaziz son of muhammed bin saud.

Last edited:
He's right mate, his name was muhammed bin saud (1685-1765) first leader of diriyah emirate which later gave rise to the 1st saudi state 1744-1818. The saud you're referring to is the founder of the 3rd saudi state 1932-present. Miaw married his daughter to abdualaziz son of muhammed bin saud.
I was talking about ibn saud the first king of the third Saudi state.