Who is native to Hararghe ?

What are you on about, you speak as if the xarla are an ethnicity all on their own with no tangible evidence what so ever. Xarla also lived in the border of modern day somalia alongside their somali brethren. Even if we were to suppose for argument sake that they were a stand alone clan there are no actual evidence that lead us to believe that they proceeded somalis in hararghe all we have is but an account of their individual clan name that's all. Either way oromos themselves have only been their for about 500 hundred years while the area was inhabited for at least more than a thousand plus years meaning oromos have no stake in hararghe in terms of it's history beyond a certain point.

Oromo in Hararge have always been there. Cultural and language shift occurred and many assimilated into Oromo. Be it east or west Hararge. Many of the Ittu and Karrayu Oromo(Eastern Shawa) are of Harla origin. And the AQ are mixed of Harla and Somali stock. There is no proof of Harla being of Somali origin. Unless there is pure fact of this, we can only assume and for now, they were their own people. Many clans of Oromos have oral history about the Harla and still practice many of their old ways of like with herbal medicines etc.

Garaad diinle

 
Oromo in Hararge have always been there. Cultural and language shift occurred and many assimilated into Oromo. Be it east or west Hararge. Many of the Ittu and Karrayu Oromo(Eastern Shawa) are of Harla origin. And the AQ are mixed of Harla and Somali stock. There is no proof of Harla being of Somali origin. Unless there is pure fact of this, we can only assume and for now, they were their own people. Many clans of Oromos have oral history about the Harla and still practice many of their old ways of like with herbal medicines etc.
Now you're just coping. Kulaha oromo have always been there. First of let me just tell you that be it solomonic account portuguese account arab account or harari account heck even oromo themselves admits that they're not native to hararghe and that they've invaded the territory in the 16th century.

You can't hide behind the vail of "we're oromoized xarla therefore oromos are native too". Mind you this is coming from you someone with somali ancestry. I dare you to do a yfull, i bet you'll find yourself clustered with a somali clan. Oromo does not equal x clan wither they've assimilated say xarla somali or hararis that doesn't mean that they get a stake in their history prior to the oromo invasion. In regard to xarla here is their linage according to themselves from their ancient account.

kb7dHue.png

Here is an account of harla living in the nugal among their fellow koombe brothering's now tell me please what were they doing there surrounded by somalis?

https://books.google.se/books?id=Rl8MAAAAIAAJ&dq=Harli+somalia&pg=PA551&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Harli somalia&f=false

Last edited:
Now you're just coping. Kulaha oromo have always been there. First of let me just tell you that be it solomonic account portuguese account arab account or harari account heck even oromo themselves admits that they're not native to hararghe and that they've invaded the territory in the 16th century.

You can't hide behind the vail of "we're oromoized xarla therefore oromos are native too". Mind you this is coming from you someone with somali ancestry. I dare you to do a yfull, i bet you'll find yourself clustered with a somali clan. Oromo does not equal x clan wither they've assimilated say xarla somali or hararis that doesn't mean that they get a stake in their history prior to the oromo invasion. In regard to xarla here is their linage according to themselves from their ancient account.

kb7dHue.png

Here is an account of harla living in the nugal among their fellow koombe brothering's now tell me please what were they doing there surrounded by somalis?

https://books.google.se/books?id=Rl8MAAAAIAAJ&dq=Harli+somalia&pg=PA551&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Harli somalia&f=false
Yes we have and that doesn’t mean as Oromos. We were not always Oromo.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
The Somalis are a pastoral people who did not know agriculture or dependence on it. The book of Futouh al-Habash distinguished between the Somalis and the Harla and stated that they are two separate peoples The names of the Harla tribes have been mentioned, but they do not appear to be Somali names .
We’ve had agriculture since practically forever, what are you talking about? It’s really only the interior Somalis that lived pastoralist lives, Somalis who lived in the south all the way up to Hararghe through the rivers farmed

Trending

Latest posts