Who is Kamala Harris?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Don't want to sound like a Negative Nancy, but Donald Trump is probaaably going to win. I'm really good at predicting elections, wallahi; I knew that dude was going to win the second Bernie lost to Hillary. Don't like him at all personally, but can't deny he's super charismatic amongst his fanbase.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Don't want to sound like a Negative Nancy, but Donald Trump is probaaably going to win. I'm really good at predicting elections, wallahi; I knew that dude was going to win the second Bernie lost to Hillary. Don't like him at all personally, but can't deny he's super charismatic amongst his fanbase.
Yeah Trump will win if the DNC does not nominate Bernie.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Emily

I just read an article about the mayor of Seattle standing up to Donald Trump’s plan & scare tactics to dump “illegal” migrants in ‘sanctuary cities’ in California and cities like Seattle and she told him to bring it on. She also reminded him how her city developed into a centre of innovation with its composition of 18% migrants who were born overseas. Is she a Democrat? If she is, they should parachute her to run against Trump in 2020. In my opinion (as an outsider), I think the other candidates like Ms Harris are seen as Washington insiders and the mayor might do a better job defeating ginger hair. A clean and credible strong woman might beat him.

She got elected last year. Yeah she claims to be a progressive democrat but she needs to do something about the homeless problem. These homeless folks attack people, they get arrested for few days and then get realeased, most of them have mental issues. We need mental health facilities. What does the city do with the marijuana tax

She got elected last year. Yeah she claims to be a progressive democrat but she needs to do something about the homeless problem. These homeless folks attack people, they get arrested for few days and then get realeased, most of them have mental issues. We need mental health facilities. What does the city do with the marijuana tax

@Emily

She impressed me the way she responded to Donald Trump. The homeless is a very complex issue. Most of them do have mental illnesses and once given housing, they return back to the streets and refuse any sort of housing. You can’t trample on their personal rights.

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah Trump will win if the DNC does not nominate Bernie.
Bernie needs to improve his promises, he's currently being out promised, yang is promising free income and warren is promising free children care, Bernie can't keep harping on medicare for all and free college because this go around all the democrats minus Biden, harris and Beto are for that, he needs to match warren and wang in universal income and free child care and come up with more new proposals

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Bernie needs to improve his promises, he's currently being out promised, yang is promising free income and warren is promising free children care, Bernie can't keep harping on medicare for all and free college because this go around all the democrats minus Biden, harris and Beto are for that, he needs to match warren and wang in universal income and free child care and come up with more new proposals
He has out raised the old establishment. The fake progressives are just copying his ideas and they are unpopular. Did you watch the fox town hall, even the conservative were nodding and smiling when he was talking about his ‘medical for all’. Washington loves Bernie, 75% of the state voted for him, beating Hilary by landslide. No matter how much you hate him the latte sipping progressives love him.

Tukraq

VIP
He has out raised the old establishment. The fake progressives are just copying his ideas and they are unpopular. Did you watch the fox town hall, even the conservative were nodding and smiling when he was talking about his ‘medical for all’. Washington loves Bernie, 75% of the state voted for him, beating Hilary by landslide. No matter how much you hate him the latte sipping progressives love him.
sorry to break it to you but he's facing progressive challengers this time around and as I've said they already support medicare for all and free college tuition:mjlol: the difference is these progressives have taken it a step further with yang talking about a universal basic income, and warren going with free childcare:denzelnigga: if Bernie dose not match or add more why would progressive chose him when they can get even more policies from other progressive candidates that will take it a step further and add more:cosbyhmm:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
sorry to break it to you but he's facing progressive challengers this time around and as I've said they already support medicare for all and free college tuition:mjlol: the difference is these progressives have taken it a step further with yang talking about a universal basic income, and warren going with free childcare:denzelnigga: if Bernie dose not match or add more why would progressive chose him when they can get even more policies from other progressive candidates that will take it a step further and add more:cosbyhmm:

All of that is Bernie’s progressives ideas. Tell me something new.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
his progressive ideas are old thats why they added something new, like universal income and free child care
Those were his ideas too. Bernie was progressive before these washed up corporatist fake liberals. So yeah keep blabbering nigga

Tukraq

VIP
Those were his ideas too. Bernie was progressive before these washed up corporatist fake liberals. So yeah keep blabbering nigga
how are yang and warren corporatists:farmajoyaab: check warrens life Long voting record,
and how is yang washed up if he's new on the block, wouldn't that be bernies knock:mahubowtf:
and those aren't berries ideas if he hasn't brought them up:shookgabre:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
how are yang and warren corporatists:farmajoyaab: check warrens life Long voting record,
and how is yang washed up if he's new on the block, wouldn't that be bernies knock:mahubowtf:
and those aren't berries ideas if he hasn't brought them up:shookgabre:

They are copycats. Medical for all, taxing the rich folks, and free tuition ..can the fake progressives top that ? I don’t think so. f*ck universal income, they need to appeal to young people.
Feel the bern!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending