WHO is going to watch the new LION KING??

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
bf285399a4621e57e1cdc3519c0d29c1

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The missus is keen on it. Me? Not so much. I've never even seen the original.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
@Basra I’m taking my little nieces and nephews to go see it, hopefully it’s not as bad as the critics are saying it is, if anything at least the soundtrack would be amazing.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The missus is keen on it. Me? Not so much. I've never even seen the original.

Kind of you to take the MRS. Can u please going forward begin to describe your wife like this? This business of Missus is always putting thoughts in my head when i read it. Its reads:

Misuse ---like u r sexually mis- using your wife. sounds like a sexual role play.

Go for MRS. from now on Thanks :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra I’m taking my little nieces and nephews to go see it, hopefully it’s not as bad as the critics are saying it is, if anything at least the soundtrack would be amazing.

I agree huuno. I am looking forward to it i am sneaking in by myself without my kids. They are all intelligent for it they are laughing at me.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I agree huuno. I am looking forward to it i am sneaking in by myself without my kids. They are all intelligent for it they are laughing at me.
@Basra walaal you don’t have to sneak in, you can go on Tuesday movies are only 5 dollars on Tuesdays :pachah1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra walaal you don’t have to sneak in, you can go on Tuesday movies are only 5 dollars on Tuesdays :pachah1:

Walaalo thank u for that, but i hate travelling in the weekdays. Traffic huuno. Weekend is the best. Sunday especially when the gaalos are in church or at home

Nope, why would I watch bunch of animals running around and waste my money since movie tickets are quite expensive. Though I cant lie, As a child i got sad when the cubs(cant remeber the name) father died.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nope, why would I watch bunch of animals running around and waste my money since movie tickets are quite expensive. Though I cant lie, As a child i got sad when the cubs(cant remeber the name) father died.

Simba's father Mufasa. lol Me too. We have of same kindred spirits

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've been hearing people say that its the exact copy of the cartoon one. Is it true?

The critics have been mixed. I dont particularly like the digital realness of it. I rather just had a remake in a cartoon setting, that way u could improve in the color and visual stunningness. They already have a good story, just work on the editing visuals. I will watch it anyway, because i am bored. lol

Trending

Latest posts