Who is going to do it

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
If you got uncle or aunt who know sihr I'm going cash app you some money to do withcraft on zonjy.
Brother i advice you to stay away from sihir
IMG_0546.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
who the hell is zonjy????

Aside from Zonjy. Professor Bantu is a literal degenerate. It surprises me how Zonjy lacks the self-respect to go ahead and keep that man in the same live as him as if it's not defamation to his already intellectually deprived cesspool of a mind.

If you thought Zonjy was bad, let Professor Bantu speak for 3 minutes. You will be holding back the most heinous of crimes.

The Eritrean nigga on the top right is a real nigga though Wallahi. He's on all of Zonjy's lives and he's the only one there with half a brain. Odd why Zonjy would always have him on though, this man just makes everyone else in the room look as mentally capable as chimps.

Edit: Also, tell my Nigga Askar to pop off ๐Ÿ”ฅ

who the hell is zonjy????
Basically, he is a Jamaican dude who believes that somali aren't indigenous to Somalia. The dude know every major qabil he believes somalis have no history no culture and are foreigners to the lands they call home. He goes live with other Africans to tarnish our name by saying the most horrendous shit and fabricating lies about our history to create xenophobia as his fan base consistent of africans from all the corners of Africa. He also believes somali bantu are the indigenous people of the land and some Madow weyne join his live to give credence to what he is saying. One of those guys is called professor bantu who, whole wholeheartedly believes Somalis are from India. He even brought racist Arabs to defame us who were calling us abdi and talking about how somali women are working for us. To be honest, this was all our fault today every ajnabi knows every qabil of Somalis. Somalis don't care about their own ancestor's history how many times do I see from forums if it's twitter or ssspot where people don't want to learn about their own forefathers past for the simple fact that they weren't muslim. Answer me this why do Egyptian Muslims vehemently defend their Egyptian heritage and if they are defending their heritage are they likely going to leave the fold of Islam. 80 and 90 years somalia wouldn't be a thing if this qabil bs doesn't stop. So, when the majority becomes the minority, they will be the ones claiming the history of somalia. When future archaeologists dig up somalia and bring forth its history, those same people will fabricate it to make it seem it was their ancestors who did this and you know what they will believe it, even though they know it's a lie and that wouldn't stop them from being more proud of it than we would ever had.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basically, he is a Jamaican dude who believes that somali aren't indigenous to Somalia. The dude know every major qabil he believes somalis have no history no culture and are foreigners to the lands they call home. He goes live with other Africans to tarnish our name by saying the most horrendous shit and fabricating lies about our history to create xenophobia as his fan base consistent of africans from all the corners of Africa. He also believes somali bantu are the indigenous people of the land and some Madow weyne join his live to give credence to what he is saying. One of those guys is called professor bantu who, whole wholeheartedly believes Somalis are from India. He even brought racist Arabs to defame us who were calling us abdi and talking about how somali women are working for us. To be honest, this was all our fault today every ajnabi knows every qabil of Somalis. Somalis don't care about their own ancestor's history how many times do I see from forums if it's twitter or ssspot where people don't want to learn about their own forefathers past for the simple fact that they weren't muslim. Answer me this why do Egyptian Muslims vehemently defend their Egyptian heritage and if they are defending their heritage are they likely going to leave the fold of Islam. 80 and 90 years somalia wouldn't be a thing if this qabil bs doesn't stop. So, when the majority becomes the minority, they will be the ones claiming the history of somalia. When future archaeologists dig up somalia and bring forth its history, those same people will fabricate it to make it seem it was their ancestors who did this and you know what they will believe it, even though they know it's a lie and that wouldn't stop them from being more proud of it than we would ever had.

I have a feeling he visits somali spot forums too. I can smell his armpits odor :susp:

Aside from Zonjy. Professor Bantu is a literal degenerate. It surprises me how Zonjy lacks the self-respect to go ahead and keep that man in the same live as him as if it's not defamation to his already intellectually deprived cesspool of a mind.

If you thought Zonjy was bad, let Professor Bantu speak for 3 minutes. You will be holding back the most heinous of crimes.

The Eritrean nigga on the top right is a real nigga though Wallahi. He's on all of Zonjy's lives and he's the only one there with half a brain. Odd why Zonjy would always have him on though, this man just makes everyone else in the room look as mentally capable as chimps.

Edit: Also, tell my Nigga Askar to pop off ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Someone tell how you can post video but I can't even though I change the size and resolution

I doubt it would go THAT far, but still I agree, defend your heritage.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Trending

Latest posts