Who is fasting on the day of arafat?

Is difficult for me as I am struggling with my deen but happy I decided to fast today as its an important day your past and future sins wil be forgiven, do a lot of dhikr especially taleel even if your nit fasting celebrate the praise of Allah as much as your able to and donate

Same here.. during the working days it’s fine but during the weekend that’s when you feel you earned your stripes.. nearly broke my fast on Sunday just 3 hours before Maghreb…

The heat was unbearable plus being at home one day without food felt like I was in prison for 3 months- specially considering all the munch in the fridge.. the hardest fasting day since the days of 18 hours fasting….

The heat was unbearable plus being at home one day without food felt like I was in prison for 3 months- specially considering all the munch in the fridge.. the hardest fasting day since the days of 18 hours fasting….
May Allah make it easy for you, make lengthy dua today to get rid of this problem as today is a noble day, it will be answered quickly.

Trending