Who is a Jew? 70% of Jewish Israelis say patrilineal descent doesn't count

Judaism traditionally holds that the Jewish identity can only be passed down through one's mother, which is referred to as matrilineal descent. If only one's father is Jewish, which would be patrilineal descent, then they are not counted as being Jewish.

This, in turn, is something that most Jewish Israelis agree with, with 70% saying patrilineal descent is not valid for conferring Jewishness.

By contrast, 26% of Jewish Israelis do consider patrilineal descent as valid, while 4% don't know.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Shalom.

My father's haplogroup is found among Mizrahi Yahuds. Hail T. My maternal haplogroup N is one of the Jewish founder lineages.

You may not know this lore, but our paternal ancestor Mordecai (renamed Makadoor) left his home of Al Diriya, arriving with camels roughly 3000 years ago, populating what is now Djibouti and Northwestern Somalia.

We rebuke the shapeshifting madow Hebrew Israelite/Part-time Christian/Satanist Kanye West for speaking out of turn. May he pay all the shekels he has to us. Or be bankrupted by his gentile baby mother in child support to the tune of 1 million a month.

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
Shalom.

My father's haplogroup is found among Mizrahi Yahuds. Hail T. My maternal haplogroup N is one of the Jewish founder lineages.

You may not know this lore, but our paternal ancestor Mordecai (renamed Makadoor) left his home of Al Diriya, arriving with camels roughly 3000 years ago, populating what is now Djibouti and Northwestern Somalia.

We rebuke the shapeshifting madow Hebrew Israelite/Part-time Christian/Satanist Kanye West for speaking out of turn. May he pay all the shekels he has to us. Or be bankrupted by his gentile baby mother in child support to the tune of 1 million a month.
Shalom my fellow long nosed Sister, My name is Mr.Shekels

Shalom.

If Awoowo was an Arab Jew, I am doing Aliyah and setting up a Kosher Marfish in Haifa.

On a serious note, T-Y16897 is the most common T lineage among Ashkenazi Jews.

We Wuz' The Chosen People.:rejoice:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If Awoowo was an Arab Jew, I am doing Aliyah and setting up a Kosher Marfish in Haifa.

On a serious note, T-Y16897 is the most common T lineage among Ashkenazi Jews.

We Wuz' The Chosen People.:rejoice:

@AbdiFreedom's 0.005% Jewish dheeg cannot compete with the true children of Noah. I know he's seething with jealousy at your latest finding.
ImportantWetEstuarinecrocodile-max-1mb.gif

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
@AbdiFreedom's 0.005% Jewish dheeg cannot compete with the true children of Noah. I know he's seething with jealousy at your latest finding.
ImportantWetEstuarinecrocodile-max-1mb.gif

Its 0.8%, which is alot different than 0.005%,
m' lady. It's from my matrilineal side, unlike your ancient patrilineal discovery. I feel like I was rewarded, because I didn't claim Ayrab lineage for many years like so many on here have and like millions of people did through their abtirsi. In fact, I pushed against that lie.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
The game is rigged in my favour. I also have an affiliated mtDNA lineage as well. :ohno:

There's some funny business going on among the Dir, specifically the Gadabursi. I thought I saw one of your kinsmen online claim R1b.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There's some funny business going on among the Dir, specifically the Gadabursi. I thought I saw one of your kinsmen online claim R1b.
I have never seen it. Everyone I met was T1a. I would like to meet this alleged kinsmen.:mjlol: Is he Indian, Persian or perhaps some other IndoEuropean offspring?
This is hysterical... Sophisticate and AbdiFreedom sarcastically talking about 0.8% and 0.005% Jewish DNA in their bloodstream

:russ::drakelaugh:
It's boring hearing from the Ana Arab crew. 🙄 They also suffer from chronic brokeness. Hence, why our ears are closed to them. Money talks. Me and AJ are trendsetters. We'll add gold, silver and diamond to our surnames. And Rothchild to our male heirs. Just watch the lacaag stack.