Who Inspires You From The Past In Somalia?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am personally inspired by my grand-father and my second grandfather(fought against the darawish at duudo) but his plan was for all our clan to be soldiers because in PL we are considered 'interior' clan and similar to other 'interior' clans in Somalia but we reported to our 'coastal sultanates'. Our job was to 'enforce' order in the interior and our titles in the state was earned based on this similar to 'darawish' people are seen today, but all northern clans were like this.

I am inspired by my awoowe(who didn't war) because was 'security officer' of 'Garowe' and enforcing the law on aborigines and at that time it was 'toray' or 'dagger' and 'horse'. My awoowe was mighty man sxb he could walk the corridor of Garowe to Burco(waa isku xirna waagaas as Burco was the town for garowe to collect our goods like galkacyo is the town for trade for many other interior towns today).

My awoowe inherited his 'geesinimo' from his 'awoowe' and used to enforce 'aborigines' who had no 'sultanates' to get in line that's why I know how to deal with HG, they fear niggas like us who have 'order' and 'boqortoyo' but are similar to them because we are 'interior' also or 'garabsare'.

My awoowe was big boned man too and didn't need to kill civilians and he used to walk around like 'real nigga'. He inspires me to be a 'kaligi duul' also because it the wish of my second 'awoowe' that my dad prove himself in the 'army' of Somalia as the most 'bravest' in Somalia, gorman 'awooda arki doona' ayuu my 'second awoowe' used to say to my father as a young son he had clear ambitions for him to follow the family tradition of being 'soldiers' but he didn't he got sucked into the 'big city living' shit of Hamar and wanting to see the 'world' because as interior clans we were left 'uncivilized' to 'tame' these other niggas who had no order and protect the 'boqortoyo'.

So yes my dream is to walk into hamar like this and have those 'galgaduud thugs' know a true warrior earns his battle scares on the field not on un-armed civilian. I am coming for u waryaa @Samaalic Era and also @Samaalism who are notoriously known for clan cleansing civilians because u couldn't handle their 'real niggas' armed.

This is the future the 'doctor' wants in Hamar where I walk like my awoowe like an enforcer

Check the brutal entrance at 7:43 mark his the 'lunatic fringe' I am the same you call me 'wax waalan' cause we don't have morals wax walbo 'cilmi ayaan u aragna loo bahan yahay one day' we are not city or coastal settler origins, reer miyi origin baynu nahay lakin not NAKED ones like other Somalis our job waa in la ASTURA KUWASI.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We have many bah dubays who joined the 'army' immediately to get their 'ranks and title' with Abdillahi Yusuf to go handle 'pussy niggas terrorizing locals', we freed hamar from the thugs oo uu awood sheeganayo lakin marki miyiga la jogga waa 'nag weeye' kuwasi, that's why they try to earn a title on un-armed civilians. The world knows this, their like HITLER with Jews. Darod cleansing will be recognized as memorial for fallen un-armed victims while bah dubays 'enforces' Hamar and lets them the true geesi fights real niggas on the battle field like darawish did not in your 'bedrooms'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So politicians don't really inspire from the past as that wasn't my class of my awoowe, I am inspired by 'niggas' who earned their stripes in the battle field and got honored for it by other real niggas on the battle field. So I am definitely military 'friendly' due to my family past and also my clan being heavily interior and rural

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism so give up on the harti in the north their not coastal like u were, dhulos handle u niggas, we handle aborigines in HG. Dont mix roles, I can learn from awoowe and elders war tactics and style and make 'it casri' and then ensure I pimp the nigga after im done with my middle man at Oman ali saleman and give him his cut for the organs and say NAGA WADA WAXAN QAAWAN AND MAKE MONEY NIGGAS.

Samaalism burco served as regional center for all the north including garowe, my awoowe is well know there as real nigga your niggas fear my niggas marka iska fariso. U will always learn war from colonial u don't have hundreds of years of experience like interior clan do, u will learn modern warfare, not brutal viking style shit where we sit with our soldiers and to morale boost we say '2 million dollars weeye' ninkasi hadad ka gulaysto, we got suuq ready for him in oman thru ali saleman business contacts. U see thats how u morale boost these viking types not with 'words' and 'wadankaga uu dhimo' these ppl sxb waa 'practical' ppl and seen war, 'you cant teach them thru a book' only the 'war style and tactics' need to be taught to them but the motivation cant be a MEDAL ONLY BUT FINANCIAL REWARD, U SELL THAT BAKHTI MAYD OF THE ENEMY THEN SHARE THE LOOT LIKE ISLAMIC PPL USED TO DO LOOT THE GOLD IMMEDIATELY AND SHARE IT WITH THE SOLDIERS.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In our culture if you strike with a weapon be it dagger you lose your rights your not longer a civilian and that's why they were armed. So anyone with gun is similar now or any weapon. A civilian is un-armed and enjoys un-armed rights among us we don't seek to prove ourselves to a non-combatant kkkk plus u have to pay 'blood money' for it meaning losses of 'livestock' in those days. That's why u need to keep the coastal boys separate isku dhaqan ama tarikh manahin and we don't get fed the same 'stories' of our past, u have different past, so do I, go explore yours and I explore mine and we will come together where we can combine it rather then 'cancel' each other out like always happen in history.

SXB u can't compete against my reer miyi boys when I morale build them with winning dead bakhti body who will be processed thru bosaso warehouse and sold to Ali Saleman who will make money of the organs and give the boys a 'share'. Why u may ask? their is financial incentive now for them to succeed in the war and execute your general strategy, he knows it's his meal ticket ma garatay because back in those interior days all u had was your livestock and grazing land, all wealth was contained in the coastal areas. Most ppl in the world have simple roots wallahi either they were farmers, shepherds, or coastal folks. Thats why its critical when u visit any country waxaa la taga 'badiyaha' to find out these ppl 'story and what they are' because the urban areas has gone thru 'multiple changes' and their lost people.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
In all honesty though people 'aspire' in Somalia to be bravest soldier similar to the 'Darawish' they are like the gold standard of soldiers in Somalia and they used to be highly prized among the local interior clans as the best 'marriage'. But that doesn't mean the other interior clans are 'midg0' we are not and if we were we wouldn't be holding our lands till today. There is no 'civilization' out there waryaa, u really need to live to survive or else the outcome is death, there is no second chances like in cities where you have shelters to go too

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Hoyada silka weyned u sheeg your grandfather was never part of 100 dhuudo 100 u wa why u always lie about history qaniski ku dhale was... .. Dhuudo wa magaalo muse sultan tariqdheda shaaqo kuma lahid stop claiming

Trending