Who inhabited jubbaland first? Somalis or oromos?

Who inhabited jubba first?

• Total voters

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
I believe somalis were inhabiting the region first but I’ve been hearing some Somalis say that oromos were there first, what do you guys think?

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Great question Land Owner or should I say @LoveandLight

The answer to that impeccable question is simple! The Juba area was first inhabited by beesha Hui

7bdff5d67c41babe81a7653f6d472740.gif

They were banished from Somalia in 1732 after the Famous shortage of Xalwo that saw many riots for several months. They caused this disaster as punishment Odey Abdul-Samad Kafir Xaji Weyn sent them to China. Where they intermixed with the Han Chinese to look how they do now. However, they maintained their deen this whole time can you believe such amazing thing right!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator

The answer to that impeccable question is simply! The Juba area was first inhabited by beesha Hui

They were banished from Somalia in 1732 after the Famous shortage of Xalwo that saw many riots for several months. They caused this disaster as punishment Odey Abdul-Samad Kafir Xaji Weyn sent them to China. Where they intermixed with the Han Chinese to look how they do now. However, they maintained their deen this whole time can you believe such amazing thing right!

I do not know @land owner!

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP

The answer to that impeccable question is simple! The Juba area was first inhabited by beesha Hui

Now that you mentioned it I been feeling indhoyar vibes in jamaame :hmm:

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Talking to yourself on your dual monitor AOC G2460PF 24" LED Full HD (1920x1080) Freesync 144Hz 1ms Height adjustable Gaming monitor with Built-in speakers (VGA, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB x 2) - Black screen you can't trick me bro! :gaasdrink:
tenor.gif

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Talking to yourself on your dual monitor AOC G2460PF 24" LED Full HD (1920x1080) Freesync 144Hz 1ms Height adjustable Gaming monitor with Built-in speakers (VGA, DVI, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB x 2) - Black screen you can't trick me bro! :gaasdrink:

Double U Tea EF!

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Pagans were in Juba before Somalis. Ogadeen killed all of them off in the 19th century. They were called "Gaal" because they were pagaans like Oromos however they weren't actual Oromos.

Pagans were in Juba before Somalis. Ogadeen killed all of them off in the 19th century. They were called "Gaal" because they were pagaans like Oromos however they weren't actual Oromos.
In the old days, the word "Gaal" was used to refer to Oromos & other foreigners. When the Europeans arrived they picked up on this word & also called Oromos "Galla".

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts