Who here went to...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my school there were at least a hundred of us, I went a very big school in Minnesota it was still 90 percent white with 4 thousand students in the whole school. Wallahi we used to run that , we beefed with the Mathows heavy tho

A Somali populated school is the perfect boxcutter for Somali stereotypes. Loud and obnoxious girls, agressive and rude boys. Children sitting and hanging in hordes, rudely speaking in Somali in front of the teachers to belittle them. Constant fights. They tend to be low peforming schools too.

A Somali populated school is the perfect boxcutter for Somali stereotypes. Loud and obnoxious girls, agressive and rude boys. Children sitting and hanging in hordes, rudely speaking in Somali in front of the teachers to belittle them. Constant fights. They tend to be low peforming schools too.
The school I went to was high performing privileged cadaan school but everything thing else you said happened daily

The high school I went to there were only 5 or 6 other Somalis but there were a little more other Africans students.

Last edited:
I only had about 10 somalis in my year but it was great wallahi. The somalis were known as the funniest people to have in your class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending