Who Here Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always been interested in trading, and want to learn more.

How is it going so far for you?
Started with litecoin. Made some money before the bust.
Just started demo forex trading and understood it. Open a real acct. Inshallah ask me how I’m doing in a week

I tried to day trade a couple of time but you need to invest atleast a few thousend to expect any results.

DRACO

VIP
Buy Apple stock now ,new services (Apple news subscription) are coming out in March which will raise the stock price .

Yh. I put in 50. Made 450 profit. Got comfortable and put in big. I watched it Go down fast adeer :jcoleno:
You have ignored/broken one of the basic principles in trading
. Emotional control during trading
Markets are very volatile so don’t let your emotions be the same – up and down. You have to be a solid thinker and be able to control your emotions in every trade. Forex trading is not a battle between yourself and the market. It is a battle between yourself and your thoughts. Your emotions must be kept at bay because the market does not care about you. It does not care about how many wins or loses you had and you should do the same – do not care about the market but you should respect it. You should follow the rules that you have been taught and apply solid emotional control in every single trade. There may be times when you have to stay away from the market and this is when trading can become boring. Do not trade just because you are bored. Chances are that you will have a losing trade and you will kick yourself that you entered. One thing that you need to bear in mind is that new opportunities to trade arise all the time and tomorrow is no different.

You have ignored/broken one of the basic principles in trading
. Emotional control during trading
Markets are very volatile so don’t let your emotions be the same – up and down. You have to be a solid thinker and be able to control your emotions in every trade. Forex trading is not a battle between yourself and the market. It is a battle between yourself and your thoughts. Your emotions must be kept at bay because the market does not care about you. It does not care about how many wins or loses you had and you should do the same – do not care about the market but you should respect it. You should follow the rules that you have been taught and apply solid emotional control in every single trade. There may be times when you have to stay away from the market and this is when trading can become boring. Do not trade just because you are bored. Chances are that you will have a losing trade and you will kick yourself that you entered. One thing that you need to bear in mind is that new opportunities to trade arise all the time and tomorrow is no different.
True sxb. Waan jilbeysana

Status
Not open for further replies.