Who here owns land back in somalia

I wonder about the people who have land but are not willing to sell it or do anything about it , like the Shanghai part of xamar

my family own a piece of land worth up to 1 million usd in xamar weyne bought 2 other lands in qardho (bought it for 2k usd) (1999) worth 25k usd and garowe worth 27k usd. (bought it for 3k)

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
my family own a piece of land worth up to 1 million usd in xamar weyne bought 2 other lands in qardho (bought it for 2k usd) (1999) worth 25k usd and garowe worth 27k usd. (bought it for 3k)

Developed land?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
We have two houses in xamar that my dad rents out alhamdullilah. And a few pieces of land in other parts of somalia. I plan on buying some in the future too inshallah.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I bought land in Luuq for the low low back in 2017 . But my eedo literally built herself a whole house on it. So maybe I lost it lol

My parents own land in

Kismayo, Garbaharey, Baardhere, Hargeisa
And Xamar. Thats just the land tho.
But we own the homes in Hargeisa, Xamar, Garbaharey and Kismayo :salute:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
It isn't profitable at all

That's what you think rn
But give it time, Somalia will develop, and we'll be having an immigration problem.
if you own beach side properties and lands within the city, your net worth will change over night. There are multi million dollar cooperations and rich influencers/entrepreneurs who are willing to
pay you the big bucks for your properties/land
Somalia is located in a very strategic location and with the right people in charge, we can turn our country into a paradise.
Dont sleep on it :salute:

That's what you think rn
But give it time, Somalia will develop, and we'll be having an immigration problem.
if you own beach side properties and lands within the city, your net worth will change over night. There are multi million dollar cooperations and rich influencers/entrepreneurs who are willing to
pay you the big bucks for your properties/land
Somalia is located in a very strategic location and with the right people in charge, we can turn our country into a paradise.
Dont sleep on it :salute:
with the current state of somalia, it isn’t likely

Trending